New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield"

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield"

Postby Northern Chill » July 19th, 2010, 9:51 am

A very nice chapter...it seems the were Pink Pussycat is stronger in battle than her human form. Perhaps that's due to no villains trying to undress her and tie her up in the process.

Nice to see the Ringmistress installed a stripper pole for her latest test subject...a thoughtful mad scientist indeed... :D

Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing Sword & Shield get into action.... :)
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Doctor Robo » July 19th, 2010, 4:52 pm

Northern Chill wrote:A very nice chapter...it seems the were Pink Pussycat is stronger in battle than her human form.

Can we cut to the chase and just call her Werepussy? ;)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby dumbtime » July 19th, 2010, 5:59 pm

Can we cut to the chase and just call her Werepussy?

- Doc

I second that motion ;)
dumbtime

Postby Jasmine » August 19th, 2010, 12:43 pm

So, not to sound whiny, but when's the next chapter coming out?
Jasmine

Postby Trishbot » September 10th, 2010, 4:48 pm

Hey everyone! I'm still on a semi-vacation, but I thought I'd take a break from taking a break and drop by with a new issue of "Sword & Shield", courtesy of MC Tek and myself!

Ringmistress's past is explored, along with the tragic story of her first true love, the future heroine Fluffy! How did these two first meet, and why did they grow apart? As Ringmistress slips back down memory lane, she also paves the way for her future, including putting all her many obedient slaves to VERY good use! Meanwhile, her actions haven't gone unnoticed, and some familiar faces collide and join forces, intent on tracking her down, saving their friends, and making her pay! Will Ringmistress escape, or will she have to face up to her many crimes? Find out in Sword & Shield #6, only at MCComix!

See it here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=11741

Enjoy everyone! I'll be back before you know it! And thanks for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Postby TheAngelicOne » September 10th, 2010, 5:33 pm

Yay, more Werekitties! XD

D'awww, already egarly awaiting issue 7, that was awesome. :3
TheAngelicOne

Postby begbie_rentonspud » September 15th, 2010, 8:21 pm

Another great issue from both you and MC Tek... Again, both art and story are just simply amazing. Kudos!

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Northern Chill » September 16th, 2010, 4:39 pm

Great stuff...the plot and art all works for this very steamy chapter.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby sohta123 » January 1st, 2011, 5:56 pm

When's the next update to S & S?
This is one of my favorites so far. Love the way Ringmistress has so many means of control and that it is so absolute. Also that she's cold enough to enslave her ex and not be bothered by it. :twisted:
sohta123

Postby sohta123 » May 11th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Any more updates for this series soon?
I love this story. The MC is so absolute and varied.
sohta123

Postby MacroLass » May 12th, 2011, 7:05 am

They've moved WAY past this already to have Ring Mistress be the main villain of the story Resort Tales in the paying section. I have to admit that I was really liking this too but ya gotta work where the big Boss puts ya. Would have been nice if something had been done to cap it off though for the free readers though.
MacroLass

Postby Trishbot » May 12th, 2011, 10:18 am

MacroLass wrote:They've moved WAY past this already to have Ring Mistress be the main villain of the story Resort Tales in the paying section. I have to admit that I was really liking this too but ya gotta work where the big Boss puts ya. Would have been nice if something had been done to cap it off though for the free readers though.

Actually, I've NEVER moved past this story and I am STILL working hard on the FINAL ISSUE right now. There was just some problems I should have been more on top of, and we're going through an artist change at the moment, but I would like to tell every reader out there that Sword & Shield is NOT dead and I promise that the final issue will come out as soon as we can get it done.

In fact, you can expect some teaser shots to start showing up shortly.
Trishbot

Postby MacroLass » May 12th, 2011, 12:41 pm

Trishbot wrote:Actually, I've NEVER moved past this story and I am STILL working hard on the FINAL ISSUE right now. There was just some problems I should have been more on top of, and we're going through an artist change at the moment, but I would like to tell every reader out there that Sword & Shield is NOT dead and I promise that the final issue will come out as soon as we can get it done.

:shock: I apologize then. :oops: I'd assumed since Ring Mistress was being used in Resort Tales (which is pretty obviously after S&S) that Sword and Shield was a done deal. I didn't mean to say that you were brushing it off.

Please don't hurt me. :cry:
MacroLass

Postby PsiLance » May 12th, 2011, 4:23 pm

:twisted: Punishment is still in order. I suggest making her slim, thus removing her curves, reduce her breast size, and force her to wear boring, ill-fit, loose clothing with comfortable shoes.
PsiLance

Postby MacroLass » May 12th, 2011, 8:05 pm

PsiLance wrote: :twisted: Punishment is still in order. I suggest making her slim, thus removing her curves, reduce her breast size, and force her to wear boring, ill-fit, loose clothing with comfortable shoes.

NOOOOO!!!! Anything but that, you fiend! :shock:
MacroLass

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot