New "Mind Over magic" series by Trishbot!

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: New "Mind Over magic" series by Trishbot!

Postby finister » March 25th, 2010, 9:16 pm

Greetings fellow mind controllers and beauties controlled!

Today we bring you Part 5 of Trishbot's "Mind Over Magic".

Trishbot says:

“Enchantress has been recovered by the Superheroine Squad, but the unfortunate crimefighter remains in a deep hypnotic trance! With no other ways to shake her from her sinister spell, her only chance may be a risky procedure that could either cure her… or leave her permanently mindless! Meanwhile, Professor Trance has discovered a pair of troublemakers in his classroom and puts in motion plans to re-educate them. What lessons will Tabitha and Pristina learn? Find out in “Mind Over Magic”, only at MCComix!”

Check it out here:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... itemId=953

Thanks for supporting MCcomix.com !!
finister

Postby Northern Chill » March 26th, 2010, 12:40 pm

Very cool and thought provoking chapter....!

Now, on the technical side, the page numbering is off by 5 as it should start at 87 for this chap and not 82...

On the plot side, the Silver Satin justification for her device usage struck me as oddly parallel to Belinda in Changing of the Guard...in fact, Satin seemed more colder than the lovely Belinda. Given her attitude, I have to join in with those who think it might be time for Satin to get her comeuppance soon with no last second save...:)

Great series so far...looking forward to seeing the future chaps,
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Doctor Robo » March 26th, 2010, 1:13 pm

Northern Chill wrote:On the plot side, the Silver Satin justification for her device usage struck me as oddly parallel to Belinda in Changing of the Guard...

I noticed that too. It's very interesting to me to see a different writer's take on a character like Marcy, someone who I obviously have a large interest in. Trishbot has some great ideas for these characters, some of which you'll see in the coming months, and we're lucky to have her passion and creativity as a part of the Metrobay Universe team.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Trishbot » March 26th, 2010, 2:35 pm

Northern Chill wrote:Very cool and thought provoking chapter....!

Now, on the technical side, the page numbering is off by 5 as it should start at 87 for this chap and not 82...

Actually, we FIXED the page numbering. :P Originally, the page numbers jumped from page 55 to 61. For this chapter, we fixed that error and the chapter should start on page 82. I apologize for the confusion or any inconvenience.
Trishbot

Postby begbie_rentonspud » March 26th, 2010, 3:29 pm

I think we already know what I have to say, so I'll keep it short and suh-weet. :D Awesome issue. It builds up on an already great series. Kudos to Trish & Finster. Can't wait for the next issue.

Begbie_Rentonspud

PS - I agree that Silver Satin needs her comeuppance...
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Akonkid » March 26th, 2010, 4:32 pm

This series keeps getting better and better. While it's a shame Enchantress couldn't be a mindless slave forever, it was worth it to see her immediately spring back into action and let chew out her "teammates" that were a bit too honest about their opinions of her. I love spitfires, and Ylarra is definitely a feisty woman.

Northern Chill wrote:Very cool and thought provoking chapter....!

On the plot side, the Silver Satin justification for her device usage struck me as oddly parallel to Belinda in Changing of the Guard...in fact, Satin seemed more colder than the lovely Belinda. Given her attitude, I have to join in with those who think it might be time for Satin to get her comeuppance soon with no last second save...:)

I thought this was a fantastic surprise. We've all been so accustomed to Marcy being this adorable, sweet, innocent girl-next-door type. And she still has that aura about her, but she IS a scientist and she's half machine too. She spends all her time with ex-mad scientist Ted (that can't be healthy) and robot sex doll Mechana (that could be healthy). I love how she simply ground Enchantress's chances of recovery down to stats and numbers, like a good scientist would and should.

But I'm not going to pick on just Silver Satin. Enchantress let everyone know that the whole Squad had let her down... and she's RIGHT. Seeing heroines screw up and get themselves captured is stuff we see all the time, but to see them botch up so badly with one of their own really humanizes them all and makes them seem less indestructible. I'm not sure if it says more about Enchantress or the Squad that even a cutie like Silver Satin openly admits she's not terribly concerned for her well-being, but that seems to be how almost the entire Squad, not just Marcy, views her.

Sorry, I just love that drama. It introduces a great "moral gray area" into the mix.

Back to Professor Trance, it was great to see Troublina, Kitten, and Babydoll show up. All three have great, love-hate relationships with each other. Babydoll is hilariously pompous and snooty while Troublina continues to have dialogue that gives my sides stitches. Can't wait to see what's planned for them.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby dumbtime » March 26th, 2010, 5:00 pm

The only words that come to mind after looking over the last batch update for M.O.M. are 'gritty' and 'raw.' Its almost like you can feel the attitude coming out of these pages.

At first i was a tad disappointed that the lovely empty-headed compliant Enchantress was brought back into the land of the free thinking but was pleasantly delight to see that all is not hunky-dory. She was completely aware of all the degrading things she had to to do while under the trance she was in and the last straw was Alpha Woman's ignorance. Yay to the possibilities that a 3rd party like Enchantress can added to the two sides of superhero/supervillian. The possibilities of playing both side for revenge is making my insides all warm.

Then that's not all, the update isn't finished. Switch to a scene we wondered what would be like if a superhero sidekick in disguise had to sit in the same setting as a supervillian in disquise. Wow, the language and antics of these two cuties are beneath that of young ladies. But, who said they were young ladies. I think its hilarious that Trishbot brings us, the readers, to an everyday classroom setting similar to that of 'Saved by the Bell.' Enter the disgruntled Prof and it gets more funnier by the panel. Oh, but wait, this prof now has a secret weapon. And yes, he intended to use it/her all along. Bravo, Professor Trance for know how to handle this situation.

I can only wait to see what happens next in both scenarios
dumbtime

Postby the_collector » March 26th, 2010, 8:48 pm

I am so loving the direction this series is going in! Particularly with the action shifting to a college full of hot college girls!

And yes, having Enchantress recalling her enslavement was very well done! I definitely enjoyed that.

Thanks for another outstanding issue!

The Collector
the_collector

Postby ashleychloroformed » March 28th, 2010, 3:36 am

Loved the update:

The scene where heroine regains her mind and remembers her whole ordeal is kinda hot when she takes it out on her teammates.

Gotta love the classroom scene also, he he two fiesty catfighting babes are setting an example by calling it truc :mrgreen:

Plus who dressed the naked heroine in her undies, was it Goldwing or Satin Silver 8-)
ashleychloroformed

Postby lordsomno » March 30th, 2010, 11:22 am

Hopefully, Professor Trance has nighttime missions for his new entranced beauties. Seeing our snooty rich girl robbing her own place (scantily clad, of course) would be awesome. With the help of entranced classmates!
lordsomno

MEMBERS UPDATE - MIND OVER MAGIC Chapter 5 !! !

Postby finister » April 3rd, 2010, 9:03 pm

Greetings fellow controllers and beauties controlled!

Today we bring you Chapter Five of Trishbot's "Mind Over Magic" !

Trishbot says:

“Like all madmen, once Lorenzo had tasted a good thing, he’s not satisfied until he can get his hands on more! The two unfortunate targets of his wanton desires? Bitter rivals Tabitha Essex and Pristina Wellington, otherwise known as the heroine Kitten and the vile villain Babydoll! But what fiendish plans does he have in store for them? Meanwhile, the Superheroine Squad has its own share of problems dealing with frightening wrath of a vengeful Enchantress! What poor fate awaits those that get in her way? Find out in “Mind Over Magic”, only at MCComix!”

Check it out here:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... itemId=953

Thanks for supporting MCcomix.com !!!

Side note: Pages and Albums should all be named corectly now. MY apologies! This is actually Chapter 5 since the first update was a 'Prologue' ... :oops:

Thanks!!
finister

Postby ashleychloroformed » April 4th, 2010, 1:59 am

Hot update, heroine and villainess in their secret identities making love. I hope when they meet ast heroine vs villainess they become real secret lovers. :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Postby GrimTidings » April 4th, 2010, 8:14 am

Great chapter! Enchantress' continuation of her debate (ok, it's not a debate, the other side scored zero points making it more of a verbal beatdown - just a "matter of perspective" indeed) was wonderfully-done and Tabitha and Pristina falling in love was very convincing. Speaking of Pristina, after seeing the reference to her past I searched the wiki for her. Nice backstory! I thought, last chapter, that she was just a hot rich girl. I also like the way both she and Tabitha are built. Pristina for her body and Tabitha for her distinctive face. And, while I'm on it, Mrs. Trance's face reminds me of Jennifer Connelly. Can't wait to see how Lorenzo gets out of this pickle.

If he does, that is.
GrimTidings

Postby finister » April 4th, 2010, 4:25 pm

Thanks AshleyChloroformed and GrimTidings!!

Thanks for the shout out about the metrobay wiki!

Dr Robo and Trishbot have puts tons and tons of info about metrobay and the characters in the wiki...

http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/

It's kinda insane how much info is in there - ha ha
finister

Postby Akonkid » April 4th, 2010, 7:48 pm

A really amazing issue! It takes a lot of talent to meld hot steamy sex and mind control with truly touching character development. I'd always blown Babydoll off as a sort of one-note all-evil villain that's evil for the sake of being evil. She's still probably a mean, evil bitch, but this issue helped explain WHY. And I've been waiting a long time to see Kitten MC'ed, and thankfully it didn't disappoint. She was incredibly hot. She has such an attractive, unique face and hairstyle. Really marvelous.

But that's only half the story. Enchantress is the character that's exciting me the most. She's a complete wildcard, unpredictable and darkly complex. She's evolved from a purely cold-hearted villain to a more sympathetic anti-hero of sorts, but she straddles the fence between heroism and villainy with pitch-perfect precision. Seeing her face off with Valient Grrl showed just how ferocious she could be.

Actually every side-character is getting some great exposure too. Goldwing has really stepped up and matured. It helps that her make-over makes her simply jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Elizabeth Trance is a very amiable character that I hope is revisited often. I love her "romanticized" opinion of her obviously sleazy husband. It was interesting seeing Alpha Woman assert her leadership and have some conflict with Valient Grrl too. I'm curious about the "mistakes" she hints that she made that she wants to spare Goldwing and Valient Grrl from.

And, of course, there was the hot, hot, hot sex scenes. Tabitha and Babydoll going down on each other may qualify as the hottest scene I've read in a good long while. Well done on that. Can't wait for more!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot