Lady Shiva back in production

Comment on the fine work by the guest artists and authors of MCcomix.com!

Lady Shiva back in production

Postby Sierra008 » May 10th, 2011, 6:33 am

Greetings all,

I know it has been a long time since the last chapter of Lady Shiva, and I do appologize for that, and I feel that an explination is due. Some of you may know that I am currently a contractor for the U.S. Army stationed in Iraq, I have been over here for almost 7 years now and sometimes this places gets the better of me. Such was the case shortly after chapter 5 was posted, no I was not involved in an acident nor was I injured. Instead I lost a close friend to a non violent incident, I really don't want to go any further than that. I am sorry that I niether posted that I was going to be absent for a time, and for those that contacted me, I am sorry that I didn't return your messages. I am not one that tends to share my pain or turmoil with others, so this is a pretty big expression for me right now. I will try to get back in the swing of things as quickly as I can and I appologize before hand if my work seems less than what you have come to expect from me. I look forward to your comments on the next chapter when it is posted sometime in the near future.

V/R

Shadowhawk
Sierra008

Re: Lady Shiva back in production

Postby MacroLass » May 10th, 2011, 7:06 am

Your reasons for producing your stories are your own as well as your reasons for NOT doing them. Take your time, don't feel you have to come back until you're ready. I'm sure most of us will still be here when you do. :)

And, of course, my sympathies for your loss.

MacroLass
MacroLass

Postby bluemax2 » May 26th, 2011, 8:37 am

I do look forward to Lady Shiva story as soon as you feel able. Its getting better and better. The robotified slaves are very exciting. I can't wait to see what happens to others who cross paths with the evil woman and become "dollified".
The bondage/fetish gear is exceptional. Dildo gags, balletboots, yum yum.
What about some plugs too?
Looking forward to the next episode.
Keep up the great work.
regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby bluemax2 » March 30th, 2012, 8:34 am

Shadohawk:
What happened to any new work from you?
Say the followup to the Lady Shiva stories?
It was going so well.
I'm sure there are many of us members and fans that would love to see more of your great work.
Especially your take on bondage and latex gear. Very nice!

Please do come back.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Return to Guest Contributors