Second episode of PROJECT SLAVE-GIRL

Comment on the fine work by the guest artists and authors of MCcomix.com!

Second episode of PROJECT SLAVE-GIRL

Postby Hypnoman » October 9th, 2009, 5:16 pm

Hello everyone.

After overcoming a few minor setbacks I post the second episode of PROJECT SLAVE-GIRL.
To try to compensate for my unintentional delay, I proposed to improve my original version of this second chapter. Furthermore, the number of pics is many most that the first chapter.

We will see step by step as the powerful Woman Warrior is not rival for the mind control machine of his captor and finally she is converted into an obedient slave.

The chapter number three will be published early November.

Once again I apologize for the delay and I am very anxious to read your comments on this chapter and my previous work.

- Hypnoman.

P.S Any grammatical corrections will be appreciated and corrected. Thank you. :D
Hypnoman

Re: Second episode of PROJECT SLAVE-GIRL

Postby leto17 » October 9th, 2009, 8:17 pm

Don't worry about the tardiness. It was well worth it. Thanks alot! I enjoyed it very much!
leto17

Postby bluemax2 » October 11th, 2009, 9:03 pm

Bravo Hypnoman!
Very nice!
I really enjoyed it. A worthy addition to Mccomix. Since you started posting on Hipcomix and now McComix I and I am sure many others have enjoyed reading and viewing your great images of hypnotized and mindcontrolled sexy women.
Taking Amazons, superheroines and what seem like very tough superior women and making them mindless sexbots and slaves is most entertaining and exciting.
I look forward to many more episodes of Project Slave Girl, perhaps with more superheroines and their freinds (like policewomen, mayors, lawyers, etc...) being made into slaves of Shannon.
Am I correct in assuming that Shannon herself is actually the slave of aliens looking to capture and take control of specific earthwomen? Or is she just a dominant mistress looking for the ultimate submissive slaves?

Anyhow, please keep up the great work both stories and single images. I look forward to seeing as much of it as you can share in the near future.
Gracias por todos.
Regards,

Bluemax.
bluemax2

Postby Dixon » October 12th, 2009, 5:41 am

Hi Hypnoman,

Good work on issue number two. The brainwashing machine is creatively designed. I look forward to your next issue, but don't worry too much about deadlines, since Project Slave-Girl is free of charge.

-Dixon
Dixon

Postby bluemax2 » November 2nd, 2009, 9:39 am

Hypnoman:
Mas mas, por favor.
We love your work, more stories please.
Or continue on with this one.

Gracias.

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby teridoll » May 1st, 2010, 5:35 am

ANy update on the third installment of Project Slavegirl?
teridoll

Postby bluemax2 » July 9th, 2010, 9:25 am

Here, here!
Hypnoman, where are you?
We all miss you and your great work.

Will you be posting the next chapter in this story soon or perhaps more episodes of robotized women or mind controlled hero women?

Please don't wait too long, we all miss you.

Looking forward to it.
Regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Return to Guest Contributors