Please finish some of your stories.

Discuss the "Metrobay Universe" and other stories with Finister Foul!

Please finish some of your stories.

Postby Twisted68 » November 7th, 2010, 2:05 pm

I really hope Catatonic Kitty doesnt end up like the forgotten, unfinished Protect and Serve.

I am a big fan of two people on this site. Finister Foul and Dr Robo. I pretty much only wait for any updates from you. But I am starting to think the site shouldnt charge by the month, Just by the Story. I hate to sound negative. but i wait weeks for more chapters of different story lines. I gave up on Finister fouls Protect and serve. I had new hope with Catatonic Kitty, but now i am feeling like it will just sit there unfinished. I am sorry i am sounding negative about this, but i really hate getting my hopes up, and then being put on pause. Who would read a few chapters of a Stephen King novel or Anne Rice, then stop? Thats all i have to say about this.
Twisted68

Re: Please finish some of your stories.

Postby Northern Chill » November 7th, 2010, 3:59 pm

I'd like to join in with Twisted68's call for more on these two tales...Protect and Serve would be good to finish at some point and the Catatonic opening chapter generated a great deal of buzz that surely means more in the near future.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby finister » November 8th, 2010, 2:45 pm

My bad on that!

I will add updates to all my 'ongoing' stories here within the next week or two. :D

Apologies about that.
finister

Postby TheAngelicOne » November 10th, 2010, 10:46 am

Looking forward to those. :3

*Keeps eyeballs scanned on the covers gallery* XD
TheAngelicOne

Postby Hector2 » November 28th, 2010, 11:55 pm

I know that you're sooo busy, because you're giving us a lot of incredible stories (now monthly)! but I have to admit Twisted68 has some reason... In HipComix, there is the "Kitty Kringle Capers", "Campus Capers" and even "Sea vixens", all of them good stories that are not finished, but you have a lot of interesting proyects that get your full atention. I think you suffer Attention Deficit Creator Disor... oh Shiny!

But don't get me wrong, I enjoy all your tales and I will wait you when you want continue those stories. Just a question, who are the poor damsels those dastardly villains are going to give as a "wrapped gift" to those twisted members of Rope? I really love a distressed damsel inmovilised!

Thank you

Hector
Hector2

Postby finister » December 2nd, 2010, 7:34 am

Thanks Hector and Angelicone!

I'm putting the finishing touches on the Wild West series part 2 I'll add to HIPcomix free area today.

Dr Robo and I are working on this week's Forbidden fantasy update. And I should be able to add a "To Protect and Serve" bonus for MCC members gallery this Sunday.

I'm doing comix fulltime now and halftime hours at my day job so we're getting caught up. Got 6 comix done ( with today's Wild West ) in the last 8 days or so !whew! :twisted: this cartoon supervillain work keeps ya busy - hee hee. So many superheroines to enthrall!

Thanks again everyone above for letting us know what you wanna see! Much appreciated.

Fin
finister

Postby TheAngelicOne » December 2nd, 2010, 10:01 am

That's great to see those stories get an update soon. I just hope Catatonic Kitty gets one soon as well.

You're doing great as always Finister. ;)
TheAngelicOne

Postby finister » December 5th, 2010, 1:28 am

We will add protect and Serve part 2 on Monday so we don't steal any steam from the Sunday regular update :)

Then we will get the Catatonic series rocking again as well.

@Hector - At HIP, this coming week I will add a new update to the 2004 spygirl series. I just spent some hours making a 2010 version of the villain - heh. The old one was a Mike2 and bad skin texture which hurt my eyes to look at - ha ha. It will be pervy.... be warned :twisted:
finister

Postby finister » December 5th, 2010, 1:33 am

TheAngelicOne wrote:That's great to see those stories get an update soon. I just hope Catatonic Kitty gets one soon as well.

You're doing great as always Finister. ;)

Thanks TheAngelicOne!!

Doc, Trish and Northern have given me advice and I think we shall make it great, I mean horrible for our unwitting superheroines :twisted:

Three cheers for cartoon supervillains!! ( not too loudly though, least those meddlesome superheroines hear us)
finister

Postby ashleychloroformed » December 5th, 2010, 10:41 am

He he was protect and serve a request of mines :mrgreen: ?
ashleychloroformed

Postby finister » December 5th, 2010, 1:34 pm

yep - where Daisy and Maggie face off against Noctrissa and arachne fiends
finister

Postby TheAngelicOne » December 5th, 2010, 5:06 pm

Awesome! Now to resume keeping my eyes glued to the Covers Gallery. XD
TheAngelicOne

Postby Twisted68 » December 7th, 2010, 2:30 pm

Thanks Finister Foul,

i was super excited to see Protect and serve update. :)
Twisted68

Postby finister » December 8th, 2010, 12:50 pm

Thanks all!

Now look forward to another Catatonic Kitty coming soon!
finister

Postby nitpicker » December 12th, 2010, 12:37 pm

Catatonic Kitty is great. Hopefully a few more heroines experience this latest device.
nitpicker

Next

Return to Finister Foul