Please finish some of your stories.

Discuss the "Metrobay Universe" and other stories with Finister Foul!

Re: Please finish some of your stories.

Postby finister » December 13th, 2010, 9:00 am

NorthernChill has agreed to write the complete dream device series :D

Look for the chapter following Catatonic Kitty this holiday season.
finister

Postby Hector2 » December 15th, 2010, 12:56 am

Hi Finister

It's great to hear that "Babes aga inst the machine" will continue... could you explain in this what's the deal with Agent Tawny and his "robotization"? Draven Ophidian will get a revamp? I will wait it anciously!
Hector2

Postby steverogers5 » December 19th, 2010, 4:11 am

Wow! You've been really busy lately.

I was worried that with all the different stories that you have going, that your work would suffer. But miraculously, if anything it's actually been getting better and better. (And it was amazing to begin with) Really loved the last chapter of Forbidden Fantasy, and can't wait to see more of these hidden prison shenanigans!

(Though I think I'm about the only person around here that maybe doesn't want Valient Girl to start wearing the Guard Uniforms as I really love her superheroine outfit. It's my favourite look of all the characters. But maybe Belinda will make an exception for her, if she's intent on using her as her personal slave!)

Also, I'm soooo glad that you're thinking of continuing the Catatonic Kitty series. Can't wait to find out whether this links into any of the other stories or whether we're maybe still to see how Max got his hands on his most prized object. But it feels like this has been coming for a long time as Pink Pussycat always did seem to have a pesky habit of evading mind control under Max. So it'll be interesting to see what happens now that he's finally got her in his clutches!
steverogers5

Previous

Return to Finister Foul