Catatonic Kitty

Discuss the "Metrobay Universe" and other stories with Finister Foul!

Re: Catatonic Kitty

Postby Northern Chill » March 23rd, 2012, 7:28 pm

hypno85 wrote:Do you know ther is two 86 page
one is 86 and 86-001
both are the same thing.

Fixed. Thanks for pointing this out, Hypno!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Hector2 » March 31st, 2012, 11:19 pm

Dear Northern Chill and Finister Foul:

Just now I’m thinking:

1. Real Life air ducts are not capable to carry anyone (see that at Mythbusters), so why Apex has “massive” air ducts? Why, to invite those superheroines trying to rescue one of their own. After all, it’s better to know where they will enter the building, isn’t it?
2. After that scene at “To Love and Obey”, every heroine knows that Pink Pussycat always let herself get captured to stop the plan of the villain. Cue unfortunate implications…
3. It´s the robounit talking to herself (itself?) or is she (it?) sending a message for back up?
4. He he he, I think this is the second reference to Kristen working at the funhouse. Could it be that those particular storylines get a lot of time and everyone had to recognize that in universe?
5. Queen Alpha’s uniform would look very adequate at a Flash Gordon’s movie, but the best part is to see Kirsten in White latex.
6. The role of bodyguard / watchdog for Kristen is so cruel and yet undeniably sexy.
7. So, Hypnotica and Snowflake were with the resistance? I think that is because those two are not very good following Alpha Woman’s orders.
8. I always wondered why Alpha Woman would forgive Ted Twis’s obsession with her, or if she trusted him enough. Now I have a clear idea about the concept Ted deserves in her mind.

Well, I love this idea of controlling someone by tapping her subconscious desires. I hope to see more of this soon!
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » April 2nd, 2012, 9:37 pm

Hi Hector, lemme go thru this as best I can...

Hector2 wrote:Dear Northern Chill and Finister Foul:

Just now I’m thinking:

1. Real Life air ducts are not capable to carry anyone (see that at Mythbusters), so why Apex has “massive” air ducts? Why, to invite those superheroines trying to rescue one of their own. After all, it’s better to know where they will enter the building, isn’t it?

I had mulled over getting Fin to put the name "Nakatomi" above the air duct entry point as an injoke...see if you remember what that name refers to...

2. After that scene at “To Love and Obey”, every heroine knows that Pink Pussycat always let herself get captured to stop the plan of the villain. Cue unfortunate implications…

Was PP captured to stop the plan..or start it...?...hmmm...

3. It´s the robounit talking to herself (itself?) or is she (it?) sending a message for back up?

Franbot is following her programming to apprehend any and all intruders and follow protocol per instructions...

4. He he he, I think this is the second reference to Kristen working at the funhouse. Could it be that those particular storylines get a lot of time and everyone had to recognize that in universe?

Well, tbh, AW alone in her bed without her lover and not thinking of VG would be a stretch...at least for now....

5. Queen Alpha’s uniform would look very adequate at a Flash Gordon’s movie, but the best part is to see Kirsten in White latex.

I rather like Queen Alpha's look quite a bit...points to perhaps a deeper train of thought...

6. The role of bodyguard / watchdog for Kristen is so cruel and yet undeniably sexy.

VG is the muscle end of the Squad in AW's mind...but is it more than that deep down...or not...?

7. So, Hypnotica and Snowflake were with the resistance? I think that is because those two are not very good following Alpha Woman’s orders.

Hypnotica has been shown as being in conflict with AW before....and SF, being her usual self, might question an order or two from the Queen a little too often...

8. I always wondered why Alpha Woman would forgive Ted Twis’s obsession with her, or if she trusted him enough. Now I have a clear idea about the concept Ted deserves in her mind.

Not necessarily...remember, this is all twisted and contorted by APEX tech...though I think the fact AW has, for the most part, given Teddy a fairly wide berth up till now is rather telling. Could the scene between MM and Jester Ted indicate she knows something is going on...or just more twisting of a powerful telepath's mind...? Only time will tell...

Well, I love this idea of controlling someone by tapping her subconscious desires. I hope to see more of this soon!

If all goes according to plan, look for another update very soon..thanks for reading, Hector!

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

Northern Chill

Postby mns_95125 » April 2nd, 2012, 11:21 pm

Northern Chill wrote:I had mulled over getting Fin to put the name "Nakatomi" above the air duct entry point as an injoke...see if you remember what that name refers to...

If memory serves me correctly it's the name of the building in which the original DIE HARD takes place. Lots of air duct fu in that movie... plus having a machine gun. Ho ho ho.
mns_95125

Postby Hector2 » April 4th, 2012, 11:46 am

Hey mns_95125

If memory serves me correctly it's the name of the building in which the original DIE HARD takes place. Lots of air duct fu in that movie... plus having a machine gun. Ho ho ho.

I was going to answer that! :evil:

Oh well... :)
Hector2

Postby lordsomno » April 11th, 2012, 3:03 pm

Is the new queen of the Superheroine Squad going to dream about her 'minions' giving her tribute? Will she control the other sleeping members of the Squad to gather gems and jewels for her?
lordsomno

Postby Northern Chill » April 17th, 2012, 7:44 pm

lordsomno wrote:Is the new queen of the Superheroine Squad going to dream about her 'minions' giving her tribute? Will she control the other sleeping members of the Squad to gather gems and jewels for her?

Queen Alpha will be many things to many people....to some, swift pleasure...others, well, not so much... :twisted:

Northern Chill

Postby Hector2 » April 17th, 2012, 11:02 pm

Dear Lord Somno and Northern Chill:

Is the new queen of the Superheroine Squad going to dream about her 'minions' giving her tribute? Will she control the other sleeping members of the Squad to gather gems and jewels for her?

Given Queen Alpha seems to share the same taste in clothes and palaces like Ming the Merciless, why ask for mere gems and jewels? If I were a mad queen, I would ask for superheroine tribute: That rebel Snowflake, for example ;)
Hector2

Postby leto17 » April 18th, 2012, 5:59 am

Its been awhile since I posted. Just wanted to let you know I love the queen setup! Alpha woman never looked hotter! And that lineup of busty drones at attention, their full breast jutting out in page 86...yummy! And Omega Woman...sweet! Kristen's strong sexy body does make quite an excellent chair!
leto17

Postby sohta123 » June 24th, 2012, 3:45 pm

Yoza! I can't wait till tomorrow!
That is one incredibly hot looking cover for issue number seven.
Made my weekend to see this posted.
sohta123

Postby Northern Chill » June 25th, 2012, 8:40 am

Hello everybody...today, chapter 7 of Catatonic debuts in the free section here at MCComix.

Alpha Woman is having a highly erotic dream as she slumbers with the images twisted by the visor she is wearing. Friends and enemies both appear as the APEX technology works to align her mindset in the plan Max Indeks. What does AW envision herself..a queen or another figure...find out as Catatonic nears its climatic point.

Chapter 7 can be found in the free section at http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=49020

Enjoy the update everybody!!..big kudos to Finister Foul for some especially hot art and MCtek for great postwork!!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby sohta123 » June 25th, 2012, 10:10 pm

Incredibly hot! Love Alpha Woman's seemingly slow corruption.
She is too hot as a queen. I love that she absolutely looks as if she's enjoying the very thing that she fights so hard against.
She also seems very arrogant and condescending as well as regal and smoldering sexy. And apparently it makes no difference who she corrupts - young or old, her mother even.
It would be hard to ever trust her again if you were her teammates as you'd never know if the promise of power were getting to her.

Artwork and dialog were spot on as well. And Belinda's look in panel 96 is great! We're so used to seeing her with quite a bit of emotion on her face that this is such a contrast.
sohta123

Postby TheAngelicOne » June 26th, 2012, 6:02 am

Aww man, you left it on sure an awesome ending, that I'm dying to see more, lol.

The page with the Sex Play Toy Doll boxes was incredibly hot and I hope that leads to more exposure (Like maybe heroines packaged in them, tired up in those plastic things hardly anyone can undo while her heroines stand in their boxes naked, waiting to be dressed up and played with, haha.).

So hawt in-fact, I think this calls for some fanart..... >:3
TheAngelicOne

Postby lordsomno » June 28th, 2012, 5:16 pm

With Alpha Woman's dreams being that of a submissive slave, who knows what will happen to the Squad? A need to report to a Master to be commanded?
lordsomno

Postby Sumatra » June 29th, 2012, 10:31 am

Really hot story. Still looking through the wiki to know who the heroes are, but hot nonetheless. Looks like they're all controlled already in bed :evil: .

Any word on #8?

-Sumatra
Sumatra

PreviousNext

Return to Finister Foul