Catatonic Kitty

Discuss the "Metrobay Universe" and other stories with Finister Foul!

Catatonic Kitty

Postby finister » September 15th, 2010, 4:41 am

Hi all !

Long time no 'em see! Get it... MC.. hey who threw the rotten tomato!?

Anyways, we're adding a special member bonus today... Catatonic Kitty!

Max Indeks finds his feisty arch-enemy Pink Pussycat to be suddenly overtaken by some catatonic mind control. What will that villain Max make his mindless kitty do!? :twisted:

Check it out here:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=14365

Thanks for supporting MCcomix.com !!!
finister

Re: Catatonic Kitty

Postby dumbtime » September 15th, 2010, 7:39 am

"Stop the press! Who's that?

That's Kelly West and Kaitlin Sinclair, also known as Ms Metrobay and Pink Pussycat.

Jeezus maroomba, two lovely beasts like that mind controlled... could put steam in a man's strides."

Holy T & A, Finister.

I didn't know you could reach into a man's pyche and pull out some of his most wildest Metrobay fantasies. I love it when that Milf Ms Metrobay gets controlled and you even put her back in her most sexiest outfit ever. And for Pink Pussycat, I've been waiting for Max to finally catch her and put her in that kind of predicament. You took it even farther by combining the two into one.

I don't know what to do with myself. Be still my beating heart...oh wait, that's not my heart.
dumbtime

Postby TheAngelicOne » September 15th, 2010, 2:02 pm

Wow, that was an amazing surprise. Did not expect that. XD

Very awesome, I trust it was my request right? And, boy, I can't wait for part 2! Don't wanna sound inpatient, but do you know when we might see part 2?

Here kitty kitty. :3
TheAngelicOne

Postby dumbtime » September 15th, 2010, 5:56 pm

TheAngelicOne wrote:Wow, that was an amazing surprise. Did not expect that. XD

Very awesome, I trust it was my request right? And, boy, I can't wait for part 2! Don't wanna sound inpatient, but do you know when we might see part 2?

If that was your request, then me and you think a lot alike. :) Good show
dumbtime

Postby begbie_rentonspud » September 15th, 2010, 8:18 pm

Wow, Fin... Just wow. Simply amazing. Just... Wow!

Completely lost for words,
Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby finister » September 16th, 2010, 4:54 am

Thanks a lot all for the kind comments!!

The thing I like about the 'dreamworld' is you can explore any kind of fantasy you want and it doesn't have to obey the same rules as reality-based stories. The main drawback though is the reader knows it's not 'real' to the character... the impacts of actions, etc. So it probably has less erotic arousing factors than if say Pink Pussycat were in the lab being MC'd and physically diddled by meanie Max.

So thinking of trying a ( erotic ) Matrix - ( erotic ) Nightmare on Elm Street type concept where the dreamworld and real world have significant results for the characters.

Thanks again for the feedback!!
finister

Postby lordsomno » September 16th, 2010, 2:49 pm

finister wrote:Thanks a lot all for the kind comments!!

The thing I like about the 'dreamworld' is you can explore any kind of fantasy you want and it doesn't have to obey the same rules as reality-based stories. The main drawback though is the reader knows it's not 'real' to the character... the impacts of actions, etc. So it probably has less erotic arousing factors than if say Pink Pussycat were in the lab being MC'd and physically diddled by meanie Max.

So thinking of trying a ( erotic ) Matrix - ( erotic ) Nightmare on Elm Street type concept where the dreamworld and real world have significant results for the characters.

Thanks again for the feedback!!

My old character Lord Somno mght be of use here. He can naturally manipulate both sleeping people and their dreams. He would be like a Neo type character, who could take control of a Max Indeks type dream world and save the heroines. Indexs is attempting to give heroines nightmares (like they are his slaves and are obeying his every whim. Chris either detects this or is called on by the Superheroine Squad to help.
lordsomno

Postby Northern Chill » September 16th, 2010, 4:41 pm

This was a great surprise in many ways...superb art as always from Fin and a plot device that had me recalling the old scifi movie Dreamscape, for some reason.

Can't wait to see where this goes...:D
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby bluemax2 » September 17th, 2010, 8:50 am

Finn:
Love the episode.
Kitty and Ms M as robo slaves...Delicious!

More, please.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby TheAngelicOne » September 17th, 2010, 10:28 am

dumbtime wrote:
TheAngelicOne wrote:Wow, that was an amazing surprise. Did not expect that. XD

If that was your request, then me and you think a lot alike. :) Good show
Hehheh, XD Well, I requested Pussycat hooked up to some machine was brainwashed into a slave, stripping out of her costume (including ears, gloves, mask, boots, tail and collar), a bit of playing with herself and sucking her master's cock, and then turned into a evil sexy Super Villianess with an all new villianess outfit. I suggested Finister that it could be a dream if he didnt want her ending with her evil, and when I saw it was a dream machine of sorts, it reminded me of my request. :3

Still, real or not, I'd take it. :3 Still can't wait for the next installment. XD
TheAngelicOne

Postby Doctor Robo » September 17th, 2010, 7:43 pm

bluemax2 wrote:Finn:
Love the episode.
Kitty and Ms M as robo slaves...Delicious!

My thoughts exactly. The Ms. Metrobay maid costume has always been one of my sentimental favorites, and now I remember why. PP and MM are the reigning 'queens' of Metrobay, and Finister outdid himself getting them together in this awesome chapter.

Keep up the great work, Fin!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby finister » September 19th, 2010, 1:18 am

MCcomix supporters are beyond superb!! You folks are really incredibly kind!

Who is to say PP won't become evil? :twisted:

Or any superheroine Max gets hooked into his dream machine! :geek: rubbing evil hands together

muuuuhahahaha!!

With this dream arena I may be able to incorporate several requests into a series. I will try my best.

You folks are awesome!! Your enthusiasm is always fantastic. I hope this series meets your expectations.
finister

Postby ashleychloroformed » September 24th, 2010, 8:39 am

Wish I had a membership to see what I am missing :(
ashleychloroformed

Postby finister » December 13th, 2010, 9:39 am

NorthernChill has graciously agreed to write the entire series and now I think it's gonna really rock ;)
finister

Postby TheAngelicOne » December 13th, 2010, 4:27 pm

Sweeeeeeeet. :3
TheAngelicOne

Next

Return to Finister Foul