Protect and Serve

Discuss the "Metrobay Universe" and other stories with Finister Foul!

Protect and Serve

Postby Hauser1981 » February 21st, 2010, 5:58 pm

I Was wondering if there was going to be a continuation of this. Also there is a few Pics missing from this story since the site outage a few weeks ago. Keep up the good work
Hauser1981

Re: Protect and Serve

Postby finister » February 21st, 2010, 9:41 pm

Hi Hauser1981 !!

Thanks! I didn't realize that gallery had errors. I'll fix it.

I'll try to get the next part of Protect and Serve up very soon.

Thank you for pointing out the missing pages and for the feedback!!
finister

Postby finister » February 28th, 2010, 3:08 am

The pages have been fixed. I had to rename them... some images with the same names on pictures in the failed gallery get mixed up. It should work fine now.

Thank you very much Hauser1981 for alerting me to that!!
finister

Postby teridoll » May 1st, 2010, 7:26 am

Any chance there will be a part 2 to this. I really enjoyed part 1
teridoll

Postby ashleychloroformed » May 7th, 2010, 4:05 am

Hehe that would be my request he is doing, glad you like it!!! Teridoll 8-)
ashleychloroformed

Postby ashleychloroformed » May 7th, 2010, 4:05 am

Happy Birthday Finister :twisted:
ashleychloroformed

Postby finister » December 6th, 2010, 6:59 pm

Greetings controllers and sexy cartoon vixens controlled!

Today we bring Members a bonus update of part two of 'Protect and Serve'. We also get a huge extra bonus because Trishbot has composed the writing of this installment!!

What we've seen so far is officers Daisy Sanchez and Maggie MacGilleycuddy chasing after junior villainess Spideretta who fled into the sewers. When daisy split off from Maggie a giant robotic spider zapped the veteran officer with a mind ray. The dazed Daisy was brought before arch-criminal Noctrissa who fed the heroine some venom that completed her mindless enthrallment.

Now can Maggie save Daisy? Or will Maggie be ensnared into the web of treachery by the fiendish Noctrissa and Spideretta?

Check it out here:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... temId=3829

Thanks again to Trishbot for her awesome writing and to all MCComix readers for supporting our cartoon MC endeavors!!
finister

Postby nitpicker » December 6th, 2010, 10:06 pm

Great work as always and a nice surprise. :D
nitpicker

Postby pelusa1ca » December 7th, 2010, 1:22 pm

A great return to a neat little story.

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby finister » December 8th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Thanks nitpicker and pelusa1ca !!
finister

Postby Akonkid » December 16th, 2010, 1:30 am

This issue was a lot of fun! While I'm disappointed at the lack of skin (wow, no nudity or sex at all? I'm shocked!), it was extremely enjoyable with some hot mind control. Hot cops, hot villains, hot action.

As much as I like seeing Noctrissa do Gothikka's dirty work, it's great seeing her branch out on her own from time to time and cause some mischief to the poor heroines. Spideretta is also a great flunky. I loved how pompous Noctrissa is, especially with her little revenge speech, and Spideretta's dismal response in turn.

I've quickly grown to like Maggie MacGilleycuddy (even if I hate typing her name). She's such a spunky cop and she's had a habit of showing up all over the place without ever getting a truly proper story to dive into. This came the closest so far, I think.

Shame we didn't get any Daisy Sanchez as Clawdette, but I'd bet people think Daisy the lingerie sex slave is a better look for her anyway. Lol. She's gorgeous and it was great seeing her action in this story.

Color me surprised to see Officer Han make an appearance. I'd honestly given up hope of her showing up beyond the Club Pump story, but here she is (and the sister to my Femcops heroine Vanessa Han!), and she was startlingly great. Beyond her initial intro, she really came off as a colorful, cocky character. "I'll go super-asian kung-fu on your powder white asses"... and with that she just became one of my favorite girls in Metrobay. Great job. And the mystery thickens with her involvement with Club Pump, her continued service to Lance Hardwood, the suggested blood tests from the captain, and the rivalry and apparent animosity Noctrissa and Spideretta (and Gothikka?) now share towards Lance Hardwood. Here's hoping that mustachioed bastard gets a little of his own medicine... or those twisted goth bitches learn the value of a good diet and exercise program. And both Daisy and Maggie look like they're more than willing to give the place a tryout.

So, yeah, enjoyed it. Tied up too quickly and I'm left hungry for more, which is a good thing. Here's hoping we see far more of Officer Han, Officer MacGilleycuddy, Daisy, and the goth girls.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Return to Finister Foul