Very nice work

Discuss the "Metrobay Universe" and other stories with Finister Foul!

Very nice work

Postby Tecknophyle » September 10th, 2009, 1:01 pm

In my opinion, those last two images in the first "Changing of the Guard" series are the best I've seen of your work.
Tecknophyle

Re: Very nice work

Postby madcap » September 10th, 2009, 9:38 pm

I have to agree. The machine looks amazing, and the last two pages with the eye beams are flat out awesome. The facial expressions, the beams themselves, the body language--all extremely well done! You've really outdone yourself this time, Fin!

And I have to say that I'm appreciating little details too like the muscle definition in Erica's legs. I like that you don't just use the same model for every character...because different people have different musculatures, and you've captured that in your work!
madcap

Postby finister » September 16th, 2009, 9:14 pm

Thanks a lot madcap and Tecknophyle!!

If there are certain body gestures or mannerisms of mc'd heroines you'd like see please let me know.

Thanks again for the kind comments!!
finister

Postby mkmngr » September 24th, 2009, 11:39 am

Perhaps an obvious "give-away" sign of the mc'd superheroine (or subjugated civilian, prison wardress and policewoman) is the pose where their hands rest, fingers straight down, alongside their thighs - in effect, "at attention"; you've captured this well with the "re-wired" Erica in CotG2 and also, looking back, some of the scenes of the subjugated Mayor after she has been "greentoothed".

Another sign of a re-ordered brain might be a more upright stance- such as the moment when Erica, power-locked inside the Psych-slaver, realises that she is REALLY in trouble when the Warden snaps to attention. Perhaps the mc'd victim should always be fitted with stiletto-heeled boots to alter their stance?

You don't need the re-wired victims to be naked - the subtle changes in their stance would be a great give-away that "her mind is no longer her own". Especially when she walks in, dressed in her civilian clothes, carrying a Greentooth "Pacifier" concealed in her hand ready to capture her target female for subjugation.

I'm tempted to suggest that you design a smaller head-set for Erica and other subjugated superheroines, lodged (or perhaps locked - give us a close-up of the earpiece latching around the back of her ear as she is enslaved) in one ear, with a thin microphone wand extending along her jaw-line (to end in a sinister green glowing LED). These would look more normal; I suspect that Ms Giolla's first headset for her enslaved cop looks like a set of Bugs Bunny ears and would not blend in when Erica goes out to capture more "recruits" for Ms Giolla's domination process.

Superb artwork, inspiring stories - please keep up the good work.

Mike :)
mkmngr

Postby finister » September 24th, 2009, 12:25 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, Mike!!

Much appreciated.

A lot of the gadgets and the way the demeanor of the MC'd babes is shown in Dr Robo's stories is dictated by him. I will direct him to this thread so he can read your suggestions as well!!

Stiletto heels eh? I can do that. Any other specific type of clothes/costumes you all would like to see?

Donovan's hat antenna may be too big eh? I''l have to see what Dr Robo thinks about that as well... but I know he too really appreciates the feedback/suggestions!
finister

Postby Doctor Robo » September 24th, 2009, 8:22 pm

You guys make some good points. I'm sure you've all noticed by now that I am a big fan of outward, if only subtle, displays of enslavement. Posture is definitely a big one, as is the character 'wearing' the technology that enslaves her.

A quick point of clarification: the headset that Erica is wearing with her new cop uniform is not a controller, but simply a communicator. She is controlled by the rewiring of her mind while sitting in the Psycho-slaver machine. The earpiece is just a slick new way for Belinda and Marcia to contact her while she is in the field.

That said, I can see how it is a little gaudy. Perhaps down the road Erica's mistresses will see fit to give her something a little less conspicuous. :)

Thanks for the feedback!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Akonkid » September 26th, 2009, 12:35 am

I rather like the ear-covering communication device. It's practical, sleek, and functional. Without it, the outfit would still be sexy, but it would be a bit more bland. That extra headgear pushes that "robo-girl" look to the next level, at least in my opinion. I just like it. :P
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Return to Finister Foul