American Amazon in Simple Shorts: The Alleyway

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

American Amazon in Simple Shorts: The Alleyway

Postby dumbtime » December 17th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Hello fellow MC fans,

I’ve got a treat for you today. During my poser practice time over the spring and summer I conjured up many different scenarios of mind controlling peril to befall the spirited crimefighter known as American Amazon. The only problem with a lot of those scenarios was that they only covered about 20-30 pages. Nothing much like the on-going stories that we are all use to here at MCComix. So I have decided to preserve them into something I like to call ‘Simple Shorts.’ I’ll be injecting them from time to time to give the current story a break. Origins will continue with part 2 of episode 2 next month.

With Doc’s permission, this month’s update will be the first of many ‘Simple Shorts’

Simple Short #1-
Anna Creech has a problem. She keeps having memory lapses and a few bouts of forgetfulness. Thinking its stress from the job, she goes to see an agency appointed psychologist. Her therapist discovers, after a few sessions, that she has no one available to help her vent out the stress and frustration that builds up from work. He decides to give her some advice on fixing the problem. You, the fans at MCComix, have been invited to step into Anna's office to see if you can help her with the therapist's advice and her current situation.

Enjoy :)
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=3608
dumbtime

Re: American Amazon in Simple Shorts: The Alleyway

Postby pelusa1ca » December 18th, 2009, 11:24 am

Great little story.

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby madcurse » December 18th, 2009, 8:18 pm

The Alleyway story is really well done! Love the breast playing part.Too Bad the Jones went to jail but at least they had a "Hell of Week" with American Amazon as their Plaything! :twisted:
madcurse

Postby Doctor Robo » December 19th, 2009, 3:42 pm

I really enjoyed the 'interview' style of storytelling. That's a very creative way of doing a flashback!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Return to MCcomix Updates