FREE UPDATE 8/4 - "Sword & Shield" #7

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

FREE UPDATE 8/4 - "Sword & Shield" #7

Postby Trishbot » August 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm

Greetings, one and all! It is with great joy and pleasure that I announce that "Sword & Shield" Issue 7 is now available for you all to read in the FREE GALLERY at MCComix.com, featuring the phenomenal artwork of Begbie_Rentonspud!

I know it's been awhile. Where did we last leave off?... Oh yeah!

Ring Mistress triumphant is complete! She has defeated the fabled heroines of both Liberty Grove and Metrobay, stolen her old flame back to her side as her personal lover, and turned these once-noble heroines into guinea pigs for her fiendish experiments. Robot drones, mindless sex slaves, and playful pets are what our heroines have become, and Ring Mistress intends to celebrate her victory in the best way possible! What sexy, sinister celebration does our manic mad scientist have in store? Find out in Sword & Shield issue 7!

See the fun here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=52308

Thank you everyone for being so patient with me. It's been a long and difficult struggle to keep this comic alive and to give it a veritable rebirth, and none of it would have been possible without your support and Begbie_Rentonspud's generous rise to the occasion.

It's not over yet, though, folks! Let us know what you think of the new art and the new story developments! We've got plenty more in store! Thanks so much, everyone!
Trishbot

Return to MCcomix Updates