Member's Update Oct. 12th

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Member's Update Oct. 12th

Postby dumbtime » October 13th, 2010, 8:39 pm

The update is up.

Again many apologies for the delay. I wanted to make sure I didn't add any of my real life stress to the panels and post work so I took the day to flesh out any oversights.

With out further ado -

Introducing the first update featuring the dynamic duet of freedom fighting consisting of Freedom Broad (American Amazon's former moniker) and Freedom Girl. They will try to pull their forces together, with the help of another junior superheroine known as Solarflare, to help fend off an outside intrusion in the new series: Alien Invasion.

Synopsis(written by trishbot)

Several years ago, the race of extraterrestial beings known as the Triglor came to our planet to observe and experiment upon human beings. Now, one of their own has gone rogue and returned to earth to finish what was started years ago. But how do the heroines Freedom Girl and Solarflare get involved, and how does their connection to their friend Lilly come in to play? Find out in 'The Abduction,' the first issue of "Alien Invasion."

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=15613

enjoy
DT
dumbtime

Return to MCcomix Updates