MEMBER'S GALLERY 10/7 - "Mind Over Magic" #8

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

MEMBER'S GALLERY 10/7 - "Mind Over Magic" #8

Postby Trishbot » October 6th, 2010, 10:22 pm

Hey there, everyone! Finister Foul and I are back with the conclusion to "Mind Over Magic"!

It's been a long and wonderful road, but the final issue of "Mind Over Magic" is finally here. This is it, folks. Everything comes to a head in this issue. The fates of Spellweaver, Enchantress, Goldwing, and the rest of the cast hang in the balance. Will the evil Spellbinder succeed in his schemes to enslave all who oppose him? Has Enchantress's betrayal cost her her one chance at happiness and redemption? Will Spellweaver remain a mindless, spellbound slave forever?! All the answers lie within, in the exciting conclusion to "Mind Over Magic", available only at MCComix!

Check out the resolution here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=15466

I want to thank Finister Foul with all my heart for helping me tell this tale. This is the first story I've wrapped up here, and I couldn't have done it without him. Thanks to all the other wonderful artists, authors, and fans that kept me so excited and passionate to do this, and I look forward to giving you guys more awesome stories in the future!

Be sure to let Fin and I know how you liked the story, and thank you for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Return to MCcomix Updates