MEMBER'S UPDATE 9/16 - "Body Image" #6

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

MEMBER'S UPDATE 9/16 - "Body Image" #6

Postby Akonkid » September 15th, 2010, 10:34 pm

Hey guys. Trish and I are taking a break from our real life hassles to fill-in this week and bring you a stimulating new chapter in the ever-intensifying saga of "Body Image"!

A shocking kidnapping drags Alpha Woman to the crime scene, but she finds more than evidence there and has an unexpected run-in with an old friend. Meanwhile, the culprit of the crime is none other than her own lover, Valient Grrl, who remains under the evil sway of Theo, Leo, and Cleo! But they're not done with her yet! A puppet to their every command, Valient Grrl has no choice but to carry out their evil deeds... and their next target is none other than.... Hypnotica?! What evil things will Valient Grrl be forced to do to her teammate, and how does the newest superheroine factor into their plans? Find out in "Body Image" issue 6, only at MCCOMIX!

Catch the action and intrigue here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=14430

There's more coming soon! Enjoy, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Return to MCcomix Updates