New Guard_ Naughty Nurse Saga # 12 4/21 UPDATE

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

New Guard_ Naughty Nurse Saga # 12 4/21 UPDATE

Postby mctek » April 20th, 2012, 10:13 pm

Hello everybody...well, this is it...the final chapter of the Naughty Nurses saga debuts in the member's section here.

The long running scheme to enslave the heroines of New Guard in a phony hospital setup has been brought down and Mind Changer has been arrested for his role in the plot. However, the financial backer for the villain's plot remains at large and that's not something the New Guard heroines will leave unresolved. Will they succeed?...what do some of them plan to do as they resume their normal lives?...these and other questions are answered in the finale to this arc.

I'd like to thank my artist collaborator MCtek for all his phenomenal work in this arc...the transition that was made from 2D to 3D art is not something everybody can do but Tek pulled it off with great success.

I will also say that this will not be the last you read of the New Guard heroines. We have several stories in mind to be published at some point with some characters already showing up in other ongoing arcs as I type.

I hope the members have enjoyed this arc as much as I've enjoyed writing the script and dialogue for it.

Chapter 12 of New Guard: The Naughty Nurses saga can be found at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=38692

Enjoy!

Northern Chill
mctek

Return to MCcomix Updates