FREE GALLERY UPDATE 4/6 - "Body Image" #1

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

FREE GALLERY UPDATE 4/6 - "Body Image" #1

Postby Akonkid » May 5th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Hey everyone! I'm very pleased to announced that "Metrobay Chronicles - Body Image" is available for your viewing pleasure free of charge in the Free Gallery!

I personally am very excited about this comic, as it marks my first full foray into the Metrobay Universe, starring my personal favorite character from it, and my first time collaborating with fellow writer and real-life girlfriend, Trishbot! So, what's all that mean? A great comic chock full of action, drama, mind control, and sexy fun!

Metrobay heroine Valient Grrl is having a tough week. She's assaulted by supervillains, harassed by the paparazzi, criticized by the public, and undermined by her own teammates. Feeling the need to validate her own sense of self-worth, Valient Grrl accepts a generous offer to appear as the cover girl in the popular "Metro Men's Magazine". But not everyone is happy the curvy crimefighter is going to be centerfold of the month, and while Valient Grrl can beat the biggest and meanest foes Metrobay has to offer, does she have the grace and skill needed to be a successful model? Or will the good-intentioned heroine wind up in a world of embarrassment? Find out for FREE only at MCComix.com!

You can find the first chapter here:
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6027

My thanks to Doc and Fin for letting me play in their playground, Trishbot for the story and inspiration, and the fans for their continued support and feedback! Enjoy it, everyone!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Return to MCcomix Updates