Members Area Update for 10/28- Brainwashed Part 1

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Members Area Update for 10/28- Brainwashed Part 1

Postby dumbtime » October 26th, 2011, 2:12 pm

Hello MCComix fans

Sorry for the delays, but if you know anything about me; you know that it’s normal.

I’m here to introduce a brand new series that will be running for quite a while. I won’t call it an epic but it will be more intense than what I’ve shown you before. It an American Amazon specific storyline and It will go through the whole story of how she got to where she is presently, stripping for Preston Prescott’s bachelor party. So sit back and enjoy.

I do want to mention that the dialogue and narrations for this update were helped along tremendously by Trishbot. I know that I’m not a good scripter for my comics. I don’t have the time to block out what it takes for me to bare down and make sure dialogue and narrations flow and have the correct spelling and grammar. So, I’m seeking help in that department. Trishbot graciously offered for this update and I’ve been in contact with Northern Chill. If there is any other aspiring scripter out there that wishes to help the cause, give me a shout. I will compensate the effort.

Now, on with the show:
Synopsis:
The original Irish Justice is gone. All that remains are controlled entities under new supervision and old parts reformed into objects of desire. But can one person handle all the newly deposited responsibility or will they try to ‘flex their new powers’ and take over. It all boils down to one question at hand, ’Who does Number Two work for?’ (You know I had to use the line some where.)

Enjoy - http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=31113
dumbtime

Return to MCcomix Updates