FREE UPDATE - "Hypnotica" #14 - FINALE!

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

FREE UPDATE - "Hypnotica" #14 - FINALE!

Postby Trishbot » October 14th, 2011, 11:13 pm

Hey everyone!

Wow, today is a big day. After a good, long while, my first comic adventure with my first comic book heroine, Hypnotica, is coming to its long-awaited conclusion. But, rest assured, just because it's the final issue doesn't mean there aren't a few more surprises in store or fun to be had!

Hypnotica has finally found a place to belong at the Superheroine Squad! But how will the others feel about the newest Grrl Power Cadet to join their ranks? And more changes are in the air as Valient Grrl comes to a difficult conclusion. But will Hypnotica truly find peace and satisfaction within the walls of the Superheroine Squad, or does the newest rookie still have much to learn about controlling her powers, and her desires?! But even then, larger questions remain, and the mysteries behind Max's experiments slowly begin to unfold... Find out in the grand conclusion to HYPNOTICA!

You can find the final issue, for free, here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=37756

Thanks to Akonkid, The Duchess, and Broken_Teapot for the amazing covers!

But wait! There's MORE!

In honor of this last issue, and the many issues that came before that couldn't have been possible without the support of such wonderful fans, I've opened the "Hypnotica Tribute Gallery", where you're free to see the many talented fan-submissions of many skilled readers!

See their work here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=37757

The fan gallery isn't quite done, so pardon my dust. There will be more art from many talented artists added soon, and many changes and title fixes are needed. If I've forgotten anyone, or if anyone still wishes to submit to the gallery, please let me know and I'll get right on it or be honored to accept more submissions! This is a gallery by fans for fans, so stop in, admire each others' work, and thank you all so much for helping make this a reality!

Thank you Doc Robo for giving me this opportunity to tell this story what seems like ages ago. Thanks to Akonkid, my muse, for putting up with me. Thanks to Dumbtime, Northern Chill, Begbie_Rentonspud, and MC Tek for those grueling proofreading sessions.

Lastly, I want to thank my wonderful, awesome, talented, inspirational, supportive, brilliant co-worker and artist Finister Foul for all the amazing art, of which this comic would not exist. If you haven't, folks, send him a message or comment below thanking him for all the hard work he's done, the sacrifices he's made, and the talent and passion he's poured into this comic.

Thank you all, once again, and enjoy the last "Hypnotica" issue!

... But have no fear, this is CERTAINLY not the last you'll see of Hypnotica!
Trishbot

Return to MCcomix Updates