Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#09

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#09

Postby mitru » October 22nd, 2023, 2:56 am

Down on the ground below...Gorilla Woman was still walking through the burning marijuana fields...still picking marijuana leaves...oblivious to everything that was going on around her.

Then the Big Breasted Black Giantess...felt her big puffy glossy black nipples shoot to attention...as they alerted her to Joe's presence.

"Uuuh...What?...Where?...I have been captured...enslaved...by the Rasta Militia...Joe!...He's come to rescue me!...He's in danger!...I have to protect him!" declared Gorilla Woman as she focused her mind on the Gorilla Talisman that hung around her neck...and rested between her giant firm dark ebony breasts.

She heard tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa beating in her ears...as a white aura surrounded her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...disintegrating the marijuana leaf bra and marijuana leaf panty...causing her broad glossy black areolas...big puffy glossy black nipples...giant glossy black clitoris and giant glossy black anus to relax...her tiny white gorilla fur G-string barely covering the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...her strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas restored.

CLICK HERE to read Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#09:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Gorilla-Woman/Captured-by-The-Coop?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates