Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#08

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#08

Postby mitru » October 15th, 2023, 1:01 am

"Gorilla Woman!...You have to save us from these criminals!" pleaded one of the 18-year-old school girls...who like the other hostage school girls...came from rich families in the Democratic Republic of Congo...were not used to such menial labor....and were bitterly complaining about having to do this kind of work

"Geh bak tuh wuk stoopid gyul!...Du yuh jab an arvast de ganja leafs...Be obadient...lik...de Supa Slav..." gloated a Rasta Militia thug who was part of a group of 12 armed thugs spread out in the field...keeping an eye on the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess and the captive school girls. One of the thugs had a cell phone out and he was using it record what was happening in the field.

"Yes...must harvest marijuana...it makes me feel good...in my big Gorilla Nipples...in my broad Gorilla Areolas...in my giant Gorilla Cunt...My name...is Super Slave...and...I belong...to...the Rasta Militia...must obey them...you must...too" replied Gorilla Woman with a glazed sleepy stare in her brown eyes...as she continued with her task...picking leaves off the marijuana trees around her...feeling the marijuana leaves woven into her new bra and new panties...rubbing against her giant firm dark ebony breasts...rubbing between her giant dark ebony thighs...rubbing in the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass...as she walked...marijuana leaves from the trees around her...brushing against her voluptuous and muscular  dark ebony body...keeping her hypnotized and trapped in a drug-induced erotic stupor of sex and sleep...which made her want to be a slave....and made her forget that she was a superheroine.

CLICK HERE to read Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#08:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Gorilla-Woman/Captured-by-The-Coop?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates