Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#03

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#03

Postby mitru » September 10th, 2023, 1:41 am

"This..." replied Prudence as she pulled out a small can from under the folds of her skirt...and sprayed a fine clear liquid mist from the can...all over the naked giant dark ebony breasts of the unsuspecting 8ft Topless Top Heavy African Superheroine as she stood in her heroic pose in front of her.

"Eh?...Prudence?...What have you sprayed on my giant Gorilla Breasts?...I...I...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...ARE GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING...DIZZY...UUUUUUUH...GETTING...WEAK...UUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY HISTORIC EROTIC FETISH...TO BE TAMED...TO BE ENSLAVED...TAKING EFFECT...WHY ARE YOU DRUGGING ME IN MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...IN MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS....MUST STAY IN MY HEROIC POSE...AND ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN...
...CAN'T THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH
...CAN'T MOVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman...her eyelids fluttering...her brown eyes barely open...staring in sleepy disbelief at the teenage school girl...her head nodding up and down between her naked giant dark firm ebony breasts...as she remained standing in her heroic pose...vaguely and belatedly aware that she had fallen into a clever trap...as she heard the familiar submissive sounds of tribal drums from 16th century West Africa resonating in her ears...as images of physical and erotic slavery filled her mind.

CLICK HERE to read Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#03:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Gorilla-Woman/Captured-by-The-Coop

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates