Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#13

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#13

Postby mitru » June 25th, 2023, 1:11 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...my hands...my feet...Uuuuuuuuuuh...shackled...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuh..like a slave...
...while I was unconscious...Uuuh
...not strong enough...Uuuh...to break free...Uuuuh...but the slave collar...taken off my neck...Uuuuh
shackles...taken off...my big Gorilla Nipples...and my broad Gorilla Areolas...Uuuuh...can feel
them relaxing...getting soft...the Great Gorilla God...is allowing me to regain....my strength...stamina...and speed...of 40...gorillas....will soon get free...rescue the missing women...stop...the Contessa...and Count...and bring them...Uuuuh...
to...Uuuuuuh...justice..." sighed Gorilla Woman..her eyelids fluttering as she rolled her head from side to side...trying to clear the cobwebs from her tired brain...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts as she lay on the concrete floor of a large cage with iron bars.

But the Big Breasted Black Giantess was unaware that she was not alone...until a strong male hand suddenly and rudely interrupted her heroic speech by clamping a thick cotton pad...soaked in chloroform and her own super erogenous cum over her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks.

"HNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN"
moaned Gorilla Woman into the thick fibers of the damp cotton pad writhing in futility and futility on the concrete floor...her dark ebony hands clenched into fists...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...with short glossy clear toenails struggling to stay curled with tension and close together.

CLICK HERE to read Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#13:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Gorilla-Woman/Sex-Slaves?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates