Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#09

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#09

Postby mitru » May 28th, 2023, 1:01 am

24 hours later

Joli Parc district
Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
5 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman loudly...announcing her return to consciousness.

Her head pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks rolling from side to side...her eyelids fluttering as she tried to clear cobwebs of sleep from her tired brain for the first time...after suffering her first defeat as a superheroine fighting against evil in the Democratic Republic of Congo for the last six months.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where am I....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've been knocked out...for the first time...as a superheroine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fell into a trap...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've been unconscious...for one day
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my broad Gorilla Areolas...my big Gorilla Nipples...ache...but...starting to soften...starting to relax...will soon have my strength...stamina...speed...of 40 gorillas back...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must stop...the Contessa...human traffickers...kidnapping women...as sex slaves" moaned the Big Breasted Black Giantess...who did not know that she was lying flat on her back...atop a steel table...her muscular dark ebony arms lying limp past her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the surface of the steel table...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails twitching sensuously.

CLICK HERE to read Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#09:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Gorilla-Woman/Sex-Slaves?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates