Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#07

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#07

Postby mitru » May 14th, 2023, 2:07 am

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY BIG HAAAAAAARD GORILLA NIPPLES...MY BROAD HAAAAAAAAAAARD
...GORILLA AREOLAS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....I'M GETTING A REAL HISTORY LESSON HERE...
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....THE AFRICAN SLAVES IN THE 16TH CENTURY NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...STEEL RINGS...HAVE BEEN ATTACHED TO MY BIG HAAAARD
GORILLA NIPPLES...ATTACHED TO MY BROAD HAAAAAAARD GORILLA AREOLAS...CUTTING INTO THEIR SUPER EROGENOUS FLESH...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....CAN'T HANDLE IT...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BECOMING WEAKER...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BECOMING SLEEPIER...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Gorilla Woman in absolute pain and in absolute pleasure...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying frantically from side to side...in futile efforts to shake the steel rings off of her broad hard glossy black areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...as their sharp inner circumference cut painfully into the super erogenous flesh of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...while its outer cold metal circumstance rubbed against the super erogenous flesh of her broad glossy black areolas...the combination of pain and pleasure...too much for the Big Breasted Black Giantess to handle...as she allowed her unprecedented physical pain and simultaneous unprecedented erotic pleasure to enslave her.

CLICK HERE to read Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#07:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Gorilla-Woman/Sex-Slaves

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates