YOUNG MISS MUSCLE - Sleepy Times -Issue#10

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

YOUNG MISS MUSCLE - Sleepy Times -Issue#10

Postby mitru » March 12th, 2023, 5:56 am

10.30 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Miss Muscle loudly as she announced she was regaining consciousness. But the Sexy Strong Super Teen felt it difficult to open her heavy...sleep-laden eyelids...feeling lingering hardness in her big puffy golden brown nipples...wide golden brown areolas...lingering hardness and wetness in her aching big golden brown cunt between her huge golden tanned thighs.

She tried to move but heard the metal clink of chains on her wrists and ankles.

Through her blurry vision...Miss Muscle saw her teachers Mark Flutesnoot...Vivian Haggly and Coach Dion Dickson standing around a table...

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Mr Flutesnoot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Miss Haggly...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Coach Dickson...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...the boys' locker room...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you set a trap for me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...what have you done to me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
my giant super breasts...feel so heavy...my big super nipples...my wide super areolas...are so...haaaaaaaaard...my big super cunt...so haaaaaaaard....and so....wet....giving me a huge hazy head....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel sleepy....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....feel stupid...can't get free...Uuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned as she flexed her muscular golden tanned arms and thick muscular golden tanned legs...as she wiggled in futility atop the table...unable to break the chains binding her to it.

CLICK HERE to read YOUNG MISS MUSCLE - Sleepy Times -Issue#10:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/YOUNG-MISS-MUSCLE/Sleepy-TIMES?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates