Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#15

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#15

Postby mitru » May 8th, 2022, 4:14 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened...How long have I been unconscious?...Feel weak...in my huge Tiger Breasts...lingering hardness...my big Tiger Nipples...my wide Tiger Areolas...never felt so out of it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Criminals did a great sleep number on me..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Tiger Woman as she stretched her aching muscular shiny light brown arms and long muscular shiny light brown legs as she lay on the bed. Looking down...she saw the note that Zayed left between her naked enormous firm shiny light brown breasts.

The tired Top Heavy Hindu Heroine raised herself into a sitting position on the bed, opened the note. Her light brown eyes widened in alarm in the slits of her tiger pelt mask as she read his contents. "Khail!..He's been kidnapped by the wife of Ajay Banzir...a Sikh villainess named Vultura...She says she knows my real identity and will kil Khail if I don't come immediately to the location in the note...once I regain consciousness" gasped Tiger Woman.

CLICK HERE to read Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#15:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Tiger-Woman-of-India/Voodoo-of-Vultura?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates