Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#14

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#14

Postby mitru » December 5th, 2021, 3:53 am

"Uuuuuuuunh...Something on those brass knuckles...Uuuuuuuuh..drugging my big Tiger Nipples..my wide Tiger Areolas..Uuuuuh..dizzy..Uuuh..sleepy...I..can't fight back..the more he punches me in my big Tiger Nipples...in my wide tiger Areolas...the weaker...and sleepier I get.." thought the Big Breasted Superwoman of India as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic bare shiny light brown bare feet through an open doorway into Khail's bedroom as Zayed kept pummelling her in the super erogenous summits of her naked enormous firm shiny light brown breasts

He drove his right fist hard into Tiger Woman's toned abdomen again. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF" groaned Tiger Woman..the force of the blow knocking her off her erotic bare shiny light brown feet...and she collapsed on her back ahis king sized bed..her muscular shiny light brown arms flung past her head.. her long muscular shiny light brown legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare shiny light brown feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels.

CLICK HERE to read Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#14:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Tiger-Woman-of-India/Voodoo-of-Vultura?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates