Member's update 6-16-20 Mesmero’s Club Episode 17!

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Member's update 6-16-20 Mesmero’s Club Episode 17!

Postby jpeger » June 17th, 2020, 7:45 pm

Welcome Welcome!!! It’s time once again to continue the adventures of Mesmero’s Club with Episode 17!

I have some very exciting news for all of the members. We are doing a full site redesign for both Hipcomix and MCComix over the next several months, and I’m very excited to announce here first that we plan on becoming the leading hub for all your superheroine in peril and mind control comics!!

But before I get ahead of myself, let’s talk about today’s wonderful addition! Mesmero’s Club Episode 17! Dr. Cooley has finally discovered the secret to editing memories, but who did they decide to test it on first? They’re going to attempt to restore Jo pope‘s memory! What leverage Miss Meryl could have over the senator with her daughter unwilling slave? Will they ever escape his fiendish grass? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Mesmero’s Club Episode 17!

For members:
http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... Episode-17

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
CM17x000.jpg
CM17x001.jpg
CM17x004.jpg
jpeger
Site Admin

Return to MCcomix Updates