AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE" -Issue#37

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE" -Issue#37

Postby mitru » April 12th, 2020, 4:10 am

Hello everyone!

Here we're with a new issue of... AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE"

Not knowing why, Syld drew her sword again as she continued to explore the ruined city. There was no sign of life until she reached the outskirts of the city when out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of furtive movement.
Pretending she had not seen it, the paladin continued to move through the ruins, watching for signs of movement. This stalking could go on for a long time so she decided to see if she could draw her stalkers into the open.
"I know you are out there. I mean you no harm. Come out and talk to me." - Told the paladin.
There was silence for several seconds then Rexxa and Syld thought they caught the sounds of voices whispering. The whispering went on for a minute or two before two figures emerged from hiding.

CLICK HERE to read AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE" -Issue#37:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/AGE-OF-LEMURIA/WINTERBANE/Issue-37

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates