Member's Update Mesmero's Club Episode 11

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Member's Update Mesmero's Club Episode 11

Postby jpeger » February 12th, 2020, 10:31 pm

Welcome welcome! Remember me?

Well, it’s been four years since I last updated this, and one email was all it took to get the ball rolling again. I figured it didn’t have much of a fan base but apparently I was wrong. If you like this series you should send good vibes to the emailer that gave me the inspiration to continue.

I’m always available on DeviantArt and Twitter for comments and feedback. Please. We may not be able to do everything you want but we’d love to hear what you have to say.

So let’s pick things back up from 2016. We last left Mesmero in Ensorcell labs, interrupting Dr. Cooley‘s reconstruction of Officer Andrea Case’s mind. With Dr. Cooley, and special FBI agent Jo Pope captive, There seems nothing can stop Mesmero now.

Will The FBI agent and the police offer escape the clutches of Mesmero? Will the good Doctor Cooley be able to repair Andrea’s mind? Will we learn the secrets to Mesmer’s ultimate plan for world domination? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure! Mesmero’s Club. Episode 11 Posts now!!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... Episode-11

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger

CM11x000.jpg

CM11x001.jpg

CM11x014.jpg
jpeger
Site Admin

Return to MCcomix Updates