AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE" -Issue#31

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE" -Issue#31

Postby mitru » January 19th, 2020, 5:21 am

Hello everyone!

Here we're with a new issue of... AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE"

"She will make an interesting dish to devour... but she must be properly prepared before the feast can begin." - Magical Whispers in the dusty air while Syld walks into the temple.
"Aw made it! I was so close..." - Told Syld looking backwards at the monsters corpses and crossing the temple gates.
"Well I'm right here!" - "This is a pretty big chunk... now to find the fucking altar inside this graveyard!" - Syld entering the shadows of the inner corridors.
"You will be MINE...." - More whispers in the air.
"OH! What's that there?" - Syld gazing at side and back, looking for the source of the mysterious voice.
Among the shadows of the ancient chamber, Syld discerns a light green glow from the other side of the room. When she gets closer, a green crystalline sphere was floating on a strange ancient artifact.

CLICK HERE to read AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE" -Issue#31:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/AGE-OF-LEMURIA/WINTERBANE/Issue-31

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates