AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE" -Issue#24

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE" -Issue#24

Postby mitru » September 29th, 2019, 4:20 am

Hello everyone!

Here we're with a new issue of... AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE"

"You?" - asked El Harrah.
"You hardly know us, why should you risk your life to help us poor desert nomads?"
"Well you could take it as thanks for the hospitality that you and the ladies have shown me," replied Syld.
"But also the defilement of women by these demons is something that the goddess I swore an oath to would
not approve of. Even beyond that, however, I had a dream last night that somehow the demons are part of
my quest, so it will be to my benefit as well as yours."

"You will leave the chains that apparently bind me unlocked and my sword buried in the sand."
"When the demons show up to claim their prize, I promise you that I will deal with them!" - told an overconfident Syld.

It took some more persuading, but in the end El Harrah agreed to the Crimson Paladin's plan.
He did not like placing the fire headed beauty in such danger, but he was having no success in fighting the demons..

CLICK HERE to read AGE OF LEMURIA "WINTERBANE" -Issue#24:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/AGE-OF-LEMURIA/WINTERBANE/Issue-24

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates