Members Area Update (8/1): Queen's Reign Chapter 27

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Members Area Update (8/1): Queen's Reign Chapter 27

Postby FirstBorn » August 1st, 2014, 6:09 am

Well hello again mind control & transformation aficionados!! I am proud to present Chapter 27 of The Queen's Reign. This is Part 1 of the Alternate Ending I promised some time ago.

For those who need it the chapter is available HERE.

Synopsis:
We all know one way things could have gone. But what if things had gone just a little... differently. What if, instead of breaking the nannites over her thigh and ushering in a new collective... What if her attempt was thwarted by the very person she intended most to save. What if the nannites were delivered safely into the hands of the original Queen. Would Angela somehow be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat and still stop the nefarious nannite infested Queen from conquering the universe? Before she can save the universe, she has to save herself- as it seems the Queen is rather intent on adding her to her collective. Something some small part of Angela is afraid she actually wants.

So- this chapter is picking back up right at the same time as chapter 25, but takes us in a different direction. I hope you enjoy!
Attachments
QueensReign407-cover27-small.jpg
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Return to MCcomix Updates