Captive of Sexonyte #1 - Special November 29th FREE update

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Captive of Sexonyte #1 - Special November 29th FREE update

Postby mitru » November 29th, 2013, 8:44 am

Hello everyone!

This new stuff is dedicated to our faithful fans and supporters, here on HIPcomix.

I've conceived a new project open to your collaboration, I'm always very receptive to suggestions and ideas but this time it's different.

I'm doing a comic story, yeah! BUT you're going to be in charge of the text captions and dialogues. So now it's your turn, here it goes the first chapter in pictures, share your ideas here or contact me directly if you prefer at: theartist@mitrucomix.com

Once I have the dialogues, I'll post the complete multipaneled chapter on HIPcomix and MCcomix member sections and if some non subscriber help me with the texts, I'll send a pdf copy of the chapter for free... so what are you waiting?

If nobody wants to help, I'll make the captions on my own. But this is not the proposal of this new project... so don't hesitate and participate in our special celebrations!

See the first chapter picture captions HERE: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/2007memberspreviews/mitru/HIPcomix-Classic/Captive-of-Sexonite/Captive-of-Sexonyte-1

Happy 10th anniversary on HIPcomix!
Mitru
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates