Member's Update 11/12/13 - Blunder Woman EP 04

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Member's Update 11/12/13 - Blunder Woman EP 04

Postby jpeger » November 12th, 2013, 12:34 am

First off, this update was supposed to be on Saturday. I was extremely ill with that stupid stomach flu that's going around, and I simply did not have the energy to put into finishing this update. I wanted it to be a good series, I don't want to put out a shortened chapter, so I decided to move the update to Monday.

Even going into Monday, I wasn't feeling all that great, but I persevered through, and I do the artwork and I even started into the next chapter so there would be bonus images on this chapter.

Secondly, if you have not had a chance to join our facebook page yet, you're missing out on a lot of fun. It's at facebook.com/Hipcomix.

With no further ado, allow me to present this next amazing chapter of "Blunder Woman: Revenge Of The Skrill"

Diane is on the case of a missing pair of teenagers when she stumbles across evidence that the Skrill have returned to earth. She contacts Andros, but learns that Andros is far away. She continues her investigation but unfortunately stumbles across the Skrill in her weakened human form.

Will the Skrill turn Diane into one of them? Will they take over the entire human race? With Diane out of the picture, who will be our savior against the Skrill? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of "Blunder Woman: Revenge Of The Skrill", posting now for members.

For members:
http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... Episode-04

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger
Attachments
BWSR04x002.jpg
BWSR04x009.jpg
jpeger
Site Admin

Return to MCcomix Updates