Members update 4/27 - Origins: Ch. 2 Ep. 1

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Members update 4/27 - Origins: Ch. 2 Ep. 1

Postby dumbtime » April 27th, 2013, 7:46 am

Hello McComix fans.

Today's update will be half of what I planned. Had a slight change in idea so I had to make some changes in half the renders. Here's the first 10 pages of the Origins: What makes a Hero update.

Synopsis: The two princesses battle in the sword training arena but the main gest of their conversation isn't about sword fighting....

Check out the update here - http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=14870

I'll post the rest on Monday.

DT

ADDED - 05/06/13

I went back and decided to re-work the second half of this part of the episode. When I started diving into the renders, my main job had an emergency so I had to spend more hours there than rendering. It took me the week to finish and fine tune them. So today, I present the rest of the update.

Synopsis: After training Cleta vigorously for her upcoming rite of passage ceremony, Ainia retreats to her bedroom for some well desired rest. Someone else had other plans. Will there be any rest for the weary? or will there just be more to endure?

Check out the rest of the update to find out.
Attachments
APRIL 27 UPDATE.jpg
dumbtime

Return to MCcomix Updates