Member's Area Update 4/24 - "Monkey Business" #11

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Member's Area Update 4/24 - "Monkey Business" #11

Postby Akonkid » April 24th, 2013, 2:33 pm

Hey everyone! At long last, after much setback, fanfare, delays, and wacky backroom shenanigans, I return from limbo with a brand-spankin' new installment of "Monkey Business" ready to go! It's been awhile, so for those readers both new and old, where did we leave off?

Oh no! Both Gorilla Gal and Golden Girl have been defeated and captured by the combined forces of ADA and a robotized Rebecca! Now captives of the demented Madame Machine, what fiendish fate awaits them? Will history repeat itself and Golden Girl rejoin Madame Machine as a mindless slave, just as she did those many years ago, or will Gorilla Gal find a way to save her friends from a terrible fate? Find out in "Monkey Business" issue 11, only at MCComix!

You can catch the story here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=73209

Thanks for reading everyone and being so patient with me as this story continues! And thanks for supporting MCComix!
Attachments
mbcover11.jpg
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Return to MCcomix Updates