ASTRARELLA #1 - April 20th Member's Update

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

ASTRARELLA #1 - April 20th Member's Update

Postby mitru » April 20th, 2013, 12:21 pm

Greetings!

By personal request of JPEGER and as we've been working together since some time... I'm pleased to help with an Extra update for today.
It's not a very longer one but I promise to expand it recently with another extra update...

From MCcomix we apologizes you for the updates inconveniences this week but here we've been an extra effort for our faithful susbscribers and supporters.

And now let me introduce yourselves to Astrarella, a sexy and unruly terran agent who has been involved in a recen skirmish with volgar pirates in the fringe.
With her ship, "The Pentesilea" about to fall into pieces she's facing the difficult decission to stay or leave the ship on an uncharted system...

CLICK HERE for the comic update: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=72731

We'll meet again tomorrow with a new issue of Blunder Woman's "Mindloss"
Be a good or bad boys (tonight is saturday night)... I promise to be a bad one after the hard work :D
Mitru
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates