Member's update April 19th 2013

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Member's update April 19th 2013

Postby jpeger » April 19th, 2013, 6:28 pm

Two of our artists have needed time off this week. Akonkid, who will be returning to McComix, and Northern Chill, have taken this week off for private reasons.

We promise 3 updates a week, and usually deliver 4. This week so far, we've delivered 1 from Mitru on Sunday. I'm working on an update now, and Mitru will be posting an additional update tomorrow. I wanted to assure everyone we are committed to delivering the promised amount of updates per week. I do apologize that there was 3 day gap between them. This was an odd occurrence that 2 artists would befall reasons to miss updates.

I'm working on an update now, so I'll be getting back to that. Look for that to post in a few hours

Thanks again for your understanding and patience.

Jpeger.

***UPDATE***

As promised, I'm happy to announce and publish the first chapter of the three chapter series called club Mesmero. Mesmero is one of the characters I use in my Hipcomix "University City" story arcs. He is a master hypnotist, a doctorate in psychology and an evil genius with mind control.

Fortunately for us, he hits the strip club circuit from time to time looking for new (and obedient) young women. Disguising himself as a stage hypnotist, he is a mental predator, and his next victim will become available to him tonight! See the first chapter in this three chapter series today!
For members:
http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=72652

Don't miss out on this fantastic series, join today!

Thanks for reading,
Jpeger.
Attachments
CM01x000.jpg
CM01x007.jpg
jpeger
Site Admin

Return to MCcomix Updates