Members update 3/23 - Brainwashed 2 part 6 - (3/26)

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Members update 3/23 - Brainwashed 2 part 6 - (3/26)

Postby dumbtime » March 24th, 2013, 4:29 am

Hello everyone,

Sorry, again, for the delay this month. Windows 7 was screwing up my machine so I had to take care of that.
I also allowed some time for MacroLass to focus on the dialogue a little more and not rush her. Now that the
site is back up, I can bring you the last part of Chapter 6. This is the fruition of comic fan Hector’s fears.
Digitalus’ day has come and he is about to get his just rewards, for now and for later.

I cannot say enough about the job MacroLass does on these dialogues. She does so much more than I could
ever imagine doing in presenting what is going on - the way it should be spoken, narrated and highlighted.

Now, on with the show…

Synopsis : This is his time. Digitalus has done it. He has broken down Ainia’s mental barriers and
altered the princess/warrior/heroine into one of his floosy slut servants. Her ability to resist him has been
removed from her core. Her mind, body and soul are now at his command. So, what will the proud villain
do with his brand new thrall?

Check at Part 6 of the second chapter of Brainwashed to find out.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=45247

This update is the last one for the recent chapter. We will be taking a break from Brainwashed
for a few months to focus on another story, a little change of pace for us both. I hope you have enjoyed the
first two chapters so far (Even you, Hector). There will be more exciting material to come when we start
back with chapter 3. 

DT
dumbtime

Return to MCcomix Updates