MEMBERS AREA UPDATE for 9/15 - "Vanishing Act Part 1"

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

MEMBERS AREA UPDATE for 9/15 - "Vanishing Act Part 1"

Postby Akonkid » September 14th, 2009, 10:34 pm

Hey guys. Got a new comic ready for ya.

Vanishing Girl is visiting her old school to give a motivational speech, but one student contacts her and gives her a cryptic and frightened message. But with the entire League caught up in more important matters and missions, Vanishing Girl is having trouble getting the help she needs to investigate the dark truth her old alma mater may be hiding. But can she get anyone to pay attention, or will the students at Liberty Grove's "finest" academy get re-educated the hard way?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=820

Thanks a whole bunch to The Collector for the concept, which I can guarantee will turn up the heat quite a bit in the issues to come. ;) Thanks everyone!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Re: MEMBERS AREA UPDATE for 9/15 - "Vanishing Act Part 1"

Postby the_collector » September 15th, 2009, 4:02 pm

This was my first attempt at doing a story like this, and I can't credit Akonkid enough for smoothing over the cracks and holes in my ideas with his always excellent artwork, as well as thanking him for taking the time from his busy schedule to do so.

Who rocks? You do.

The Collector
the_collector

Re: MEMBERS AREA UPDATE for 9/15 - "Vanishing Act Part 1"

Postby ml6941870 » September 15th, 2009, 9:52 pm

I'd like to play with your dolls too Mr. collector! :D
ml6941870

Return to MCcomix Updates