MEMBER'S UPDATE 12/13 - "Business Ethics" #7

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

MEMBER'S UPDATE 12/13 - "Business Ethics" #7

Postby Trishbot » December 13th, 2012, 12:35 am

Hey everyone!

Well, here it is. The final issue of Business Ethics. So what do we have in store?

Andrea Carmichael has fallen, and her superhero alias Azure Avenger routed and defeated by Max Indeks. Now, Max can claim ownership of her and both her financial and superhuman powers. But it seems Max has even BIGGER plans in store for Azure Avenger and Andrea Carmichael, culminating in a revelation that will alter the very core of Metrobay itself! What scheme has Max concocted, and is this truly the fate of Azure Avenger? Find out in the exciting finale to "Business Ethics", only at MCComix!

See all the twists and turns here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=64827

Thanks for reading everyone! I had a ton of fun with this one! Thanks to Finister Foul and Doc Robo for all their support and encouragement, and for dealing with all the dynamics of the story and characters. And a special thanks to you readers for all your support, interest, and passion for these comics! I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed the comic!
Trishbot

Return to MCcomix Updates