Members Area Update for 9/13: "Changing of the Guard" #2

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Members Area Update for 9/13: "Changing of the Guard" #2

Postby Doctor Robo » September 12th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: Changing of the Guard” issue #2 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=54

It’s pretty safe to say that Sgt. Donovan’s first day in her new job did not exactly go as expected. What was supposed to be a routine get to know you session with her new boss turned into something much more sinister when it was revealed that the Warden is under the control of none other than that evil witch Belinda Giolla!

Now Erica is in for the fight of her life, for Belinda wants to use the poor cop as a guinea pig in some sort of fiendish mind control experiment. With a force of brainwashed guards running the place things don’t look good for Erica, but they look GREAT for us mind control fans!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Re: Members Area Update for 9/13: "Changing of the Guard" #2

Postby ashleychloroformed » September 13th, 2009, 2:20 am

Very hot conversion, I like the panty shot while she was sitting n her skirt pulled down first to reveal those panties while she is standing erect :P

Her uniform is hot and I never I thought I would but I love the pantyhose and are those recruits female rookie officers :twisted:
ashleychloroformed

Postby ml6941870 » September 13th, 2009, 9:31 am

I really like this series.

By the way, this is leto17 from hipcomix. for some reason my old account won't work here so I created this new one.

First, the characters. As with Marcy Smith, now Silver Satin, you have created a really sexy Duddly-Do-Right-eager beaver :lol: in Erica Donovan. She's very sexy. Her uniform and headset, along with that of the other guards is excellent as well. I like how she wears her hair up too in a bun. Same for Warden Smith.

Belinda's facial expressions are also sexier and better detailed than I remember them in the past. Did you update the textures for her face? When she is exhibiting feelings of pleasure or smirking evilly at her grand designs, for example, the facial expressions are improvements over the past.

Warden smith is also hot. I love her dress! The guards for the room are great, too!

The sex scene was excellent. There's something about two sexy older MILFy types using a young, innocent, serious girl for the pleasure of the naughty gothicky dom type. :twisted:

I can't wait and see what happens to the Speed Demons. It will be nice to see what happens to Roller Girl and Night Ryder, especially if Roller Girl and DareDoll are still under the effects of the earpieces from Wireless.

Anything up for Gothikka, Noctrissa, Marcy, Mechana, Milkmaid, and Sacharrin, btw?
ml6941870

Postby Doctor Robo » September 13th, 2009, 11:53 am

Thanks for the comments, Ashleycloroformed and member formerly known as Leto17!

First, The MCcomix forums are completely separate from the HIPcomix forums and require users to re-register. You can use the same name and password as HIPcomix, but they are in reality two independent profiles. So, you can use Leto17 again, but you just have to go through the same registration process on this messageboard that you did on HIPcomix.

Second, Finister Foul spent a TON of time on the characters and costumes for "Changing of the Guard". We went through many revisions for Erica's new uniform, and upgraded Belinda and Marcia here and there. Finister is a genius with character creation, and I am honored to have the chance to work with him on a regular basis.

Third, The "Club Pump" story is a top secret project that I have sworn not to discuss. I do agree, however, that it is looking pretty damn good so far!

Fourth, I have plans for just about all those characters you asked about. I would expect to see something starring Gothikka early next year. Marcy and Mechana? Late autumn. MilkMaid? October. Saccharin? Not sure yet. I have an idea brewing for her and Gilbert, but nothing firm yet.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby ashleychloroformed » September 17th, 2009, 10:55 am

Any chance Erica gets a pair of uniform pants :twisted:
ashleychloroformed

Return to MCcomix Updates