Members Area Update (10/6) : Queen's Reign Chapter 10

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Members Area Update (10/6) : Queen's Reign Chapter 10

Postby FirstBorn » October 6th, 2012, 8:11 pm

Once again I am proud to present Chapter 10 of The Queen's Reign!

Click here to begin!

Synopsis:
When last we left our new protagonist, Samantha had found herself in quite a tight spot; her unprotected mind at the mercy of a would-be mad scientist. Whatever adjusting was done to her mind it would seem that she no longer has any concerns over the drone in their midst. Not only that but she seems quite willing to help the Doctor work out some of his frustrations as well. But, as the door opens to interrupt the Doctor's administrations, a new arrival seems rather upset at what is happening within. Is there hope yet for Samantha? Is this new arrival here to stop the evil Doctor? Or, more likely, are things yet again not quite what they seem. Find out more in Chapter 10 of "The Queen's Reign" as the end... continues.

I hope you enjoy Chapter 10- I know I had fun making it. Chapter 11 is scheduled to go live 4 weeks from now with a return to a more regular 1/month schedule.
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Return to MCcomix Updates