Member's Update 5/24: "For the Benefit of Society" Delayed

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Member's Update 5/24: "For the Benefit of Society" Delayed

Postby dumbtime » May 24th, 2011, 4:23 pm

Uggh, not again.

Why Dumbtime, Why? You might ask.

Life, is all I can say.

I should change my name to Delayed Time.

Nothing big this time, just a change in my real life schedule at the inoportuned time

It should be Wednesday or Friday if I can get it done tomorrow.
dumbtime

Re: Member's Update 5/24: "For the Benefit of Society" Delayed

Postby dumbtime » May 29th, 2011, 10:46 am

The 5/24 update is about 95% done and WILL be posted tomorrow morning.

Holiday's and holiday weekends are celebrated by many but I dread them. It means double time work and erratic scheduling - "hey, can you stay over to cover so-n-so's shift..." and "can you come in tomorrow and put in 12 hours without any notice..."

Sorry again for the delay. I feel bad for letting some of you down but I can't do much about it except try harder in the future to get it done early.
dumbtime

Re: Member's Update 5/24: "For the Benefit of Society" Delayed

Postby dumbtime » May 30th, 2011, 9:43 pm

Ok, there is a new statement to add to the 'never say never' saying, never type WILL in bold letters. I needed to rework 4 pages and add some dialogue today and someone calls in 'sick' today at work. I think they were sick of the holiday weekend. It sucks being on-call but, I need the paycheck.

So with that being said, I'm working all night on the update and will post it Wednesday as to not disturb Donelios update tomorrow.

I know this drive some of you up the wall but, I have to tell you, I've got a 50 foot head start up that wall already.
dumbtime

Return to MCcomix Updates