Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#19

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#19

Postby mitru » April 21st, 2024, 1:34 am

"You are mentally ill my young big breasted African friend! By your own confession which I have recorded! You have admitted you are a marijuana addict! Your addiction has deluded you into believing that you are a superheroine who receives powers from a deity that is fabricated in your drugged and delusional state! This evidence shall be used to keep you incarcerated here at the centre while allowing Captain Malla and Judge Kampele to facilitate the will of the Contessa and Count...to expand the marijuana trafficking of the Rasta Militia in the Democratic Republic of Congo...while you are framed as a dangerous criminal who will be kept locked up...while you are rehabilitated!" declared Doctor Malengru as Eeilo and Jeff raised the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess into a sitting position and put her into the straitjacket.

"Uuuuuuuuh...My big Gorilla Nipples...Uuuuuh...my broad Gorilla Areolas...and my giant Gorilla Clitoris...Uuuuuuh...are so...haaaaaaard...Doctor...not recovered...
from the collaroform...Uuuuuuuuh...pepper gas...Uuuuuuuh...and...Uuuuuuuh
...the marijuana...Uuuuuuuuuuh...You've...Uuuuuuuh...drugged them with...Uuuuuuuuh
after...Uuuuuuuh...not letting me...Uuuuuuuuh...sleep...for four days...Uuuuuuuuuh
...to regain...Uuuuuuuuuuh...my strength...Uuuuuuuuh...stamina...Uuuuuuuh
...speed...Uuuuuuuuh...of 40....Uuuuuuuh...gorillas...Uuuuuuuuuuh
...but...Uuuuuuuuuh...you won't...Uuuuuuuh...keep me...captive...Uuuuuuuuh
...for long...Uuuuuuuuuh...no ordinary...Uuuuuuuuh...straitjacket...Uuuuuuuuh
can stop...Uuuuuuuuuuh...me" moaned Gorilla Woman as she allowed the two dim-witted orderlies to put the leather straitjacket on her...folding her muscular dark ebony arms in front of her...under her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...tightening multiple straps on the front and back of the jacket to ensure that it fit tightly on her voluptuous dark ebony upper body...a thick leather strap being slipped between her giant dark ebony thighs and into the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass.

CLICK HERE to read Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#19:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Gorilla-Woman/Captured-by-The-Coop?page=3

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates