Dream Fulfillment - Chapter 3

Discuss erotic mind control stories found on other MC community websites, or share your own creations right here!

Dream Fulfillment - Chapter 3

Postby Northern Chill » November 8th, 2009, 4:39 pm

Dream Fulfillment

by

Northern Chill

Author's note : This is a serial based on the characters from the Metrobay Universe, created by Finister Foul and Dr. Robo at HiPComix.com and MCcomix.com. The theme of the story picks up on a panel from the story "Tough Love" found there. Given the nature of what happens during this serial, think of this happening on an alternate earth where Crissy, one of the main characters in this serial, is presented with an opportunity to fulfill a secret wish known only to one person in Metrobay. In doing so, however, things may change for others as well.

Chapter 3 - Loose ends that need wrapping up
-----------------------------------------------

Crissy tapped her fingers thoughtfully on the table as she stared at Marcy, who she had turned permanently into a fembot, and wondered what she should do next. Knowing that Ted wouldn't be home for another day or so, Crissy had to figure out a plan to minimize the number of people that were aware of Marcy's new outlook on life. To that end, Crissy stood up and walked in front of Marcy, who patiently for an order or request.

" Fembot Marcy, tell me if you were planning to meet or talk with anyone in the next 72 hours, " Crissy said as she stared at Marcy's impassionate face.

" Mis. Tress. I. Was. To. Accompany. Mechana. In. Training. The. Speed. Dem Ons. Later. Today, " Marcy intoned while continuing to stand ramrod straight.

" Damn! I should have known that you two would be busy and with other Squad members, to boot! What to do? What to do?!! " Crissy snapped upon hearing the news and smacked her forehead with her right hand as she realized things were going to be much/b] more complicated than she figured. Mechana was something she already had planned for but the trio of speedsters was going to require a bit more thought.

" Ok, Fembot, here is what I want you to do. I want you to contact Mechana using a normal voice and tell here to come here right away to undergo some routine diagnostics. After that, I want you to draw up a program that will make Mechana subservient to me completely and without question. We are going to download this program into Mechana and after she is, ummm, done, we'll tackle how to handle the Speed Demons, " Crissy said somberly.

" [b]Yes. Mis. Tress. I. Will. Do. As. You. Request,
" Marcy said and marched stiffly over to the cell phone located on a nearby table. Crissy watched as the red haired woman opened the phone in a manner that resembled the actions of a wind-up doll more than a woman and feared Mechana would pick up something was wrong the minute Marcy started talking. However, Crissy surprised to hear Marcy talking in a perfectly voice as she conversed with Mechana and asked her to come to Ted's lab.

After the call concluded, Marcy set the phone down and quickly took a seat in front of a nearby monitor. With a speed that truly shocked Crissy, Marcy started working on the program as requested by her mistress. In what seemed like no time at all, Marcy finished compiling the program, stood up and stood straight directly in front of Crissy.

" The. Program. Is. Com. Plete. Mis. Tress. I. Await. Your. Orders, " Marcy said with no sign of emotion visible whatsoever on her face.

" Great! When Mechana gets here, I want you talk to her in a voice like the one used on the phone and tell her to all you to shut her systems down in preparation for the upgrade. Once the program has been uploaded, re-activate Mechana and make sure she is following by her new parameters. Once that is done, come to the room over here and let me know everything is done. Is that understood? " Crissy said in a way that indicated she was becoming more comfortable with issuing orders and instructions.

" Yes. Mis. Tress. Your. Wish. Is My. Com. Mand, " Marcy intoned and walked over to a spot opposite the door where she stood silently waiting.

After telling Marcy to take a more relaxed stance when Mechana arrived, Crissy retired to the bed for a little rest and to ponder how to get herself out of this situation. As she dozed off, Crissy's imagination took over and she dreamed that she was the queen where all the heroines were fembots who obeyed her every order and fulfilled her desire, no matter whether it involved kissing Crissy's feet or pleasuring her in an elaborately decorated bedroom.

With these thoughts dancing through her head, Crissy's nap turned into an erotically charged sleep. Consequently, when Marcy entered the room and asked Crissy what to do next, Crissy mumbled that Mechana should handle the Speed Demons as her programming dictated and Marcy should make sure Crissy is content in the meantime.

" Yes. Mis. Tress. We. Will. Do. As. You. Wish, " Mechana and Marcy intoned before heading to fulfill the order as they understood it. For Mechana, it meant the preparation for the arrival of Roller Grrl, Dare Doll and Shadow Rider by sending the trio a message to meet at Ted's laboratory for a special briefing. Once that was done, the hyper sexualized robot prepared for the trio's arrival per Crissy's order.

As for Marcy, she swiftly removed her clothing from her body before crawling onto the bed with Crissy. Pushing the redhead's legs slightly aside, Marcy started to slowly kiss and caress Crissy's lithe body in a methodical manner while Crissy murmured her appreciation.

Meanwhile, the speed powered heroines arrived and were ushered to chairs by Mechana. " Ummm, Mechana, do you know Marcy is? We were supposed to meet with her and talk about tactics when encountering more than one criminal with powers and so on, " Casey Roth, known to the general public as Shadow Rider, murmured as she glanced around for a sign of their red haired comrade.

" Marcy. Will. Join. Us. In. A. Short. Time. She. Asked. Me. To. Con. Verse. With. You. Three. Dur. Ing. The. Interval, " Mechana intoned as she finished typing on the keyboard and turned to face the trio of speedsters.

" Ok, that sounds fine. What do we do in the mean time? Do you want to start going over different tactics and what would be optimal in certain situations and stuff like that? " Aprisa replied and fidgeted slightly as she really wasn't fond of sitting still for any lengthy period of time.

" I. Was. Left. Instruct. Ions. How. To. Pro. Ceed. I. Have. An. Announce. Ment. To. Make, " Mechana replied with a slight glint of subterfuge evident in her eyes.

In the room nearby, Crissy was still half asleep but was writhing and moaning as Marcy skillfully lapped at her vagina in a manner that was evoking pure pleasure in her mistress. From Crissy's perspective, her mind was drifting into a dream recalling the time she was a Sentius drone and was involved in several incidents where she was engaged in lesbian intercourse with one or more silver suited drones. As for Marcy, she was fulfilling the desire to please her mistress and drew on her past, if somewhat brief, sexual encounters with various villains in the Metrobay area. For now, Marcy's tongue lapped at Marcy's pussy like a cat lapping up a dish of rich, creamy milk.

As the seconds ticked by, Crissy's writhing and moaning increased and she instinctively pressed her hands onto Marcy's head in a bid to make her press her tongue deeper into her. After what seemed like an eternity, Crissy's passion built to an enormous orgasm and her body spewed juices over Marcy's face. After the redhead continued to lap for a few more moments, Marcy pulled back and moved further up on Crissy's body where she started to place tiny kisses on the woman's nubile form. Marcy quickly moved up to caress and fondle Crissy's newly enhanced breasts and tweaked the nipples until they were rock hard.

At this point, Crissy woke up fully and fully realized what was going on in the bed. With a gasp, Crissy quickly pulled herself out of the bed and started dressing in a hurry. " Uhhh, Marcy, what the hell were you doing? " the redhead queried the white eyed woman who looked at her with a blank expression etched on her face that was stained with Crissy's juices.

" This. Unit. Ex. Ists. To. Please. You. Mis. Tress. Are. You. Not. Happy. Mis. Tress? " Marcy intoned as she pulled herself into a sitting position and made no move to cover herself.

" Yes! No! Just, just stay here and I'll go talk with Mechana about what to do with the Speed Demons, " Crissy muttered as she tucked in her T-shirt and opened the door to the computer room. However, Crissy took no more than a step or two before gasping out loud and halting in the doorway.

" We. Are. Ready. To. Receive. Orders. Mis. Tress. Com. Mand. Us, " the heroines formerly known as Roller Grrl, Dare Doll and Speed Demon intoned with flat voices as they faced Crissy with blank expressions, white eyes and arms rigidly positioned at their sides.

" The. Speed. Dem. Ons. Have. Been. Perm. A. Nent. Ly. Con. Vert. Ed. To. Fem. Bots. As. Ord. Ered, " Mechana said as she put away three hypodermic needles in a nearby drawer.

" This is getting way out of control....!!!! " Crissy thought to herself as she realized a private dream for her was leading down a path that was going to have difficult decisions.

To be continued......
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: Dream Fulfillment - Chapter 3

Postby weevil » November 10th, 2009, 2:55 am

Awesome! I love how she inadvertently converted the speed demons.
weevil

Re: Dream Fulfillment - Chapter 3

Postby Northern Chill » November 11th, 2009, 2:24 pm

Thanks, weevil. I'm at a bit of a crossroads mentally with the next chap but hopefully it'll be soon for postng....:)
Northern Chill

Return to Fiction