Hoping to find source of a model seen in a comic

Do you have a question about writing, drawing, or rendering comix and stories? Would you like to learn more about the process of creating sequential art? Leave a message here and start a discussion. Who knows what you'll learn!

Hoping to find source of a model seen in a comic

Postby ArchSenex » May 7th, 2011, 3:31 am

Hey All,

I'm hoping somebody, probably fin but anybody if they know, recognizes where I could get the top/skirt model used in Bluebird's costume? (Her personal one). It's also in one of the promo renders over in the free section of HIPComix for Zombot Valiant Woman, with a different texture.

I'd be quite appreciative if somebody could help me with locating it, I've been wracking my brain looking over my usual sites.

Thanks in advance.
ArchSenex

Re: Hoping to find source of a model seen in a comic

Postby finister » May 7th, 2011, 10:37 pm

Hi ArchSenex!

That BlueBird "Galactic Queen" suit for vicki3 is no longer available in any store I know of. I bought it years ago at Poserpros.com which is now defunct. It's made to look like Barbarella's spacesuit.... I think. I like the flared boots and gloves :D

I think it was made by Royloo. She now sells stuff at contentparadise and poseraddicts...

http://shop.poseraddicts.com/index.php? ... f&affId=57

You might try PM'ing her and see if she'd sell you a license.

You might also be able to find something close to that bodice design, but made for vicki4. Vicki4 has tons and tons of clothes. Something like this...

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuf ... m_id=63588

Hide the skirt part.

Might search around at

renderosity.com
sharecg.com
and daz3d.com ( including their freebie forums )
finister

Postby ArchSenex » May 8th, 2011, 9:47 am

Thanks a bunch for the info, I'll look around and see if I can get in touch with her.
ArchSenex

Postby Tecknophyle » May 8th, 2011, 10:40 am

finister wrote:Hi ArchSenex!
I think it was made by Royloo. She now sells stuff at contentparadise and poseraddicts...

Royloo is man, just as a minor correction.
Tecknophyle

Return to Making Comix