Need help finding a prop!

Do you have a question about writing, drawing, or rendering comix and stories? Would you like to learn more about the process of creating sequential art? Leave a message here and start a discussion. Who knows what you'll learn!

Need help finding a prop!

Postby Sierra008 » December 28th, 2010, 10:45 am

Hi guys and Gals of the MC community, I need some help finding a Clorophorm rag and bottle prop, I have looked everywhere I can think of, Renderotica, Trekkiegirl and Raunchyminds with no luck, can anyone point me in the direction of one? It can be either free or purchase, or something that can be doubled as one with a little work on my part. I can do a retexture if needed. Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Sierra008

Re: Need help finding a prop!

Postby dumbtime » December 28th, 2010, 12:55 pm

There was one by Mason called HOM (Hand over mouth). I'm not sure where it was though. It had poses and props including the bottle. I'll see if I can find it.

edited-
Found it here. http://www.animotions.com/store/product ... uctid=1616
Poses only work on V3/M3 and below.
dumbtime

Re: Need help finding a prop!

Postby Sierra008 » December 28th, 2010, 6:40 pm

Thanks Dumbtime that was exatly what I was looking for! I might be able to adjust the poses for V4/M4 use but the cloth and bottle are exactly what I needed. I really appreciate the help with this request.
Sierra008

Return to Making Comix